Unable to Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Download

I am unable to download Supertrend with Complete Collection. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/supertrend-with-complete-collection-of-supporting-indicators/. I have tried enabling popups in Chrome and it freezes on a spinning wheel when attempting to download.

I am experiencing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by random9570 View Post
      I am unable to download Supertrend with Complete Collection. https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/supertrend-with-complete-collection-of-supporting-indicators/. I have tried enabling popups in Chrome and it freezes on a spinning wheel when attempting to download.
      Not sure about chrome freezing but i am able to locate the indicator. please check.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Emma1 View Post

Not sure about chrome freezing but i am able to locate the indicator. please check.
        Thank you this really helped! Appreciate it!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for that attachment, Emma1.

In the future, if this happens you may wish to clear your cookies and cache and try again or use another browser such as Internet Explorer.

Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've also been unable to download any indicators today. I've tried 3 different browsers. Can someone please post the zip file for the Keltner Channel EMA indicator? Thanks!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I am having no difficulty downloading indicators on my end. We'll need more information for our IT team who is looking into why some users are having issues when trying to download from our Ecosystem site. Please answer all of the following questions:

• What version of Windows are you using?
              • What web browser(s) are you using?
              • Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache?
              • What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC?

Once I receive your answers I will post the requested file here for you.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I am having issues downloading indicators from my PC as well. Here are some stats as to what I have done and what I am using for your IT department.

Computer 1
                Internet connection: Hotspot via my Verizon phone, and Century Link Home internet have both been tested on this computer.
                Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
                I have tried clearing cache and cookies AND using an Incognito tab
                I have tried using a fresh install of Firefox (latest version)
                I have tried using edge (windows 10)
                I have tried using internet explorer version 11.836.xxxxx
                Results
                No luck. I go to download an indicator and the spinning wheel pops up. Never goes away and never gets to the download pop up with the NinjaTrader terms and conditions to allow me to accept and download the indicator. It just stays on the spinning wheel.

Computer 2
                Internet connection: Ethernet via Comcast
                Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
                Fresh install of Firefox (latest version)
                Edge (windows 10)
                Internet explorer version 11.836.xxxxx
                Results
                Success. I go to download an indicator and the spinning wheel pops up briefly. Then the pop up with the NinjaTrader terms and conditions shows up and allows me to click accept and download the indicator.

Not sure what it could be due to it working on two computers with the same versions of chrome and other browsers. Only thing different is a different internet connection / speed and a completely different computer. I hope this helps narrow down this issue. Until then I have to remote into a different machine to download the indicators and send them to google drive where I can then download them on to my main pc where I need access to them.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If this is working on one computer vs another on the same network, I would suspect that one may have a stricter firewall/ antivirus file downloading policy.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Marco View Post
                    Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If this is working on one computer vs another on the same network, I would suspect that one may have a stricter firewall/ antivirus file downloading policy.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
                    The computer that works is on a different network. I have tried a total of 4 different networks with the computer 1 and no luck. Firewall settings are the same across all networks. Still only works on computer 2.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If it's not working on the computer specifically, I would shut off any computer-based firewalls and antivirus software and try again. If this does not work you may wish to reach out to a local pc technician for further troubleshooting of this item.

If you have any further NinjaTrader inquiries we may assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Marco View Post
                        Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

If it's not working on the computer specifically, I would shut off any computer-based firewalls and antivirus software and try again. If this does not work you may wish to reach out to a local pc technician for further troubleshooting of this item.

If you have any further NinjaTrader inquiries we may assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.
                        I have tried those recommendations with no success. I believe this is more of a broad issue that a PC tech will not be able to fix. Due to multiple threads in the forum and multiple people having issues with this issue I think it is something your IT team should look into as to why it works for some but not others.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I can assure you that our team is indeed investigating the Ecosystem's User App Share section's download feature. Unfortunately at this time we do not have any further recommended steps to resolve this behavior besides network connectivity troubleshooting.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same issue here... I have tried three different computers, four browsers and my phone. No joy.

Hello Traders, I have enhanced the capabilities a little. Now you can name the event. In the example, I have the CL Pit Open, the Equities Open and the CL Pit Close. I hope that this is useful for you… Bob Hello Traders, Here is an NT8 indicator that marks the pit open, or any […]

This is a conversion of the NT7 indicator Prior Week OHLC Added option to turn off any particular plot (Prior weeks Open, High, Low or Close.) Please make sure you have enough data so that the indicator can calculate the OHLC of the previous week(s).

Cheers

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                            5 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
                            Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                            3 responses
                            0 likes