Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT User App Share - allow for ratings and commentary

Re: NT User App Share

It would be helpful for users to contribute their reviews/responses/insights within a comment section underneath each user contributed indicator. Note: Within the WordPress ecosystem, users can comment and rate user submitted WordPress Plugins . I think NinjaTrader could follow suit offering the ability for users to write comments about these apps, below the app description. That would make things much more context sensitive and allow people to see what others think about the submissions and notify others if they've had success with them or if they no longer work.

Hello wildwex,

Thank you for your note.

I have created a feature request on your behalf to add this functionality to the User App Share. This request is being tracked with the number SFT-4900.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Such a feature is helpful no matter the app or site. I have gotten multiple requests to add the possibility of adding comments underneath each customer. I have an online business, and all my products are on the site. They have placed multiple requests and even called me for this matter. So I contacted the provider of my software, WooCommerce development agency, and asked for this. I can tell you the customers were very pleased, and I started having even more since then. You will not regret making this update. It will make us happier and easier to contact each other.
      Last edited by Nicoglay; 03-06-2022, 08:39 AM.

Comment

People are not responsible enough I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanMarshall View Post
          People are not responsible enough I think.
          Not everyone, but it would be good if more people could participate in this activity. I know how important the users/customer feedback is, as I build my own business from scratches and the reviews are helping a lot to make your product or service better. A huge impact for me also had Shopify Website Development, because your website is a basically the face of your business, it most of the cases this is what a customer will see first, this is why is very important to have a good website.
          Last edited by GabrielleTucker; 06-05-2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Yes I think overall this would be useful. Its not difficult to sort out the real users from the wasters.
            Some(most) indicators are excellent and well written but it would be nice to know they do what's written on the tin as it were.

Plus as a contributor myself it would be useful feedback - suggestions, ideas and complaints are actually all useful.

Comment

Hello Mindset,

Thanks for your note.

I have added your vote to this feature request.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
              Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielleTucker View Post
                Not everyone, but it would be good if more people could participate in this activity. I know how important the users/customer feedback is, as I build my own business from scratches and the reviews are helping a lot to make your product or service better. A huge impact for me also had Shopify Website Development, because your website is a basically the face of your business, it most of the cases this is what a customer will see first, this is why is very important to have a good website.
                ​I can advise you to take a look at web development company Webcapitan. They are a team of dedicated professionals who go above and beyond to make your online presence shine.
                Last edited by Miraz; 12-01-2023, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Hello Miraz,

Thanks for your notes.

I have added your vote to this feature request.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted on the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
                  Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post DJ888
                  by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
                  0 responses