• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTF stochastics

Hello,
    I am lookin for a MTF stochastics indicator
    Can anybody help me
    Thank you

I was able to find some results for 'MTF' and 'Stochastics' when searching our publicly available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:I'd recommend browsing these search links to see if you find what you're looking for in addition to searching for any new terms you think would be relevant. I also encourage you to do a web search for "MTF stochastics NinjaTrader" as you will generally find meaningful results searching this way as well. For example, I was able to find this NinjaTrader 7 indicator by searching the web as mentioned.

Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.
    Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK
    Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 7:

To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu File> Utilities> Import NinjaScript
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.
    Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > indicators > Select the Indicator from the list on the left > New > OK
    The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

I am also looking for some MTF indicators such as Supertrend, Gann HiLo , MAs
      You cant download NT7 indicators into NT8
      There is a lack of MTF for NT8

Comment

kschuble , I recommend that you browse our publicly available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website for the add-ons you desire. You may also find it helpful to contact a third-party developer who could convert NinjaTrader 7 NinjaScripts into NinjaTraer 8 NinjaScripts if you're unable to find what you desire for NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin