Finding Old Indicator HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding Old Indicator HELP!!!

I'm looking for an old indicator but I have no idea what the name of it is. All I have to go on is a picture of it on an order print chart more than likely from NT 7.

I have not read all of the rules for this forum, but could I post the picture in order to hopefully get some direction on the indicator I'm looking for???

Thanks in advance...

Hello BIllblast, thanks for posting.

If you could post a picture I could take a look.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Here is the photo I was speaking of...

Comment

Hello, thanks for your reply.

The best guess I have for that is the IchimokuCloud:
        https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...ichimokucloud/

Without the name, it will prove difficult to locate.

Please let me know if I can assist any further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Thank you Chris for taking a look...Looks like I'm back on my search...

Comment

Hey Chris,

I think I've come up with the name of the indicator in the picture I send, I think it's called the Zerolag HATEMA. The only difference is that I haven't seen any pictures that the Zerolag HATEMA has the cloud aspect.

Is there anything that you can tell me about this particular indicator?

Comment

Hello Bill, thanks for your reply.

I found this indicator suite on the user app share that includes an indicator of the same name:

This is complete conversion from NT7 anaSuperTrendU11. This version of SuperTrend is coded to use all the supporting indicators that help identifying trend. Supporting Trend Indicators included in Zip package: Median, ADXVMA, Butterworth_2, Butterworth_3, DEMA, DSMA, DTMA, DWMA, Ehlers, EMA, Gauss_2, Gauss_3, Gauss_4, HMA, HoltEMA, LinReg, LLMA, SMA, SuperSmoother_2, SuperSmoother_3, TEMA, TMA, TSMA, TWMA, VWMA, […]

This is not the exact same style as the screen shot you posted but it is the only free version I could find. The download is a big collection of indicators, you will see "AuZeroLagHATEMA" in that collection.

Please let me know if I can assist any further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Thank you Chris for sending the link for the potential indicator, but unfortunately, none of those are what I'm looking for...It seems the name I gave was not the right name for that indicator, so it's back on the hunt for me...

Again thanks for your help...

Comment

Hello Blllblast,
                  I guess its order flow with trend bands as it is showing number of contracts traded in boxes & trend bands is based on RSI, hope it helps!

Comment

Thank you S.Kinra that does help...helps a lot...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                    Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
                    5 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB