Ross hook abc trading pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross hook abc trading pattern

I'm looking for the ross hook or abc trading pattern indicator for ninjatrader 7 if somebody could help me.

Hello crossroader,

Thank you for your post.

I was unable to locate a Ross Hook or ABC indicator within the NinjaTrader User App Share. You could try to reach out to [email protected] and they might have an idea of a vendor who offers this type of indicator. Otherwise, I will leave this forum post open in case any other users would like to offer their suggestions or share information regarding these indicators.

Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi CrossRoader,

In the free indicator base here I saw a ABC pattern drawing tool https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...usa_search=abc

In the Funded Members only section of futures.io I saw a V1 and V2 of a Joe Ross Hook indicators. I don't use NT7 so can not vouch for the indicator but it is one of the more developed NT7 indicators I have seen and seems to have some respect.

Page 102 and 161 of this thread "Converting NT7 indicators to NT8 for free? Discussion in The Elite Circle"
      Before I create this myself is this already available for NT8 it displays the number of ticks per second on the bottom of the chart. It is not a tick per bar but the acual speed of ticks coming into the instrument per second. David, for a long time I've be wondering how to create an indicator to calculate a Frequency of a minute bar.. for instance how many 200tick candles are inside a one minute's bar/candle? The indicator could be ploted like a traditional histogram and if there is not enough …

Page 1370 of this thread "Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free? Discussion in The Elite Circle"
      I've attached the indicators and will provide links as well. I'm also attaching a screenshot that shows both components of the smittyMASlopeMonitor more clearly than the previous post. The SmittyMASlopeMonitor indicator window has two main things it displays, which wasn't obvious from the original screenshot. It paints the background of the indicator window, which is either uptrend or downtrend. The other that thing that it prints is 5 moving averages. I changed the colors of the moving averages …

'
      A number of people would like theNT7 Joe Ross Hook converted to NT8, but so far nobody has completed that rather challenging task.

HedgePlay

Comment

thank you hedgeplay.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jltarrau, Today, 05:57 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Jltarrau  
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM