Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How do authors of existing ninjatradersystem.com apps update the page text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do authors of existing ninjatradersystem.com apps update the page text?

How do authors of existing ninjatradersystem.com apps update the page text and submission?
    I have NT 8 and NT 7 Indicators that I have shared. How do I update the Indicator's page in https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/ ?
    Also, How do I update a submitted Indicator?

Sorry if I missed the documentation for the above. I looked. These are old submissions that I am updating. Information may be sent after new submissions accepted.
    Last edited by Jim W.; 06-21-2021, 11:53 AM.

Hello Jim W,

Thanks for your post.

You could update previously submitted User App Share indicators and strategies using the User App Share submission link below.

Upload tools and add-ons that you build to share through the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share.

To update an existing application, please follow the steps below. These steps are also listed in the above link.

To submit a new App or an update to an existing App:

1. Click "New Topic".
    2. Enter a title for your App or Add-On
    3. Enter a description and any additional instructions.
    3. Click on the Image icon to upload an image/screenshot. Please size these images to 250x250 pixels. PNG files are preferred.
    4. Click on the Upload icon to upload your .zip file.
    5. Click "Post" to process the upload.

Your submission will be posted on the NinjaTrader Ecosystem and the thread will be updated in this Forum with the link to the download page once available.

If updating an existing App, please include “Update” or “New Version” in the title. The associated download and any additional image or description modification will be made to the active listing on the Ecosystem.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Brandon,

Thank you for the information.

While working with Chelsea B on my updates, she sent me the below instructions that have more information than those at User App Submission - NinjaTrader Support Forum .

I suggested that the instructions at User App Submission - NinjaTrader Support Forum be updated with the additional information. Until that is done, I am posting them in this thread for others interested in this topic.

Jim Walker

For updating existing submissions
      1. Navigate to User App Share Submission forum: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...app-submission
      2. Create post
      3. Attach new screenshot if needed.
      4. Attach newly exported script
      5. Within forum body, write description which should replace existing description
      6. Within Quote bubble: "Message to USER APP SHARE MARKETING MANAGER:" and include any notes that should be sent to the App Share Manager. I.E. Link to older app submission page
      For new User App Submissions
      1. Navigate to User App Share Submission forum: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...app-submission
      2. Create Post
      3. Attach Screenshot depicting script. Must be at least 250x250 pixels. Use high quality PNG images. Screenshot will become thumbnail on User App Share page
      4. Attach exported script
      5. Within forum body, write description of submission script. Note previous authors for conversion scripts
      Please provide link to original author on forums for contact and as much known detail about using the script in the description as possible. This helps to eliminate support inquiries on these scripts.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse