Free OrderFlow Ladder (SuperDOM column)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezrollin View Post
    I'm not sure what these columns are other than looking at your screenshot.
    Thanks for the feedback ezrollin.

Originally posted by ezrollin View Post
    I dont understand what the imbalances mean for the price action?
    Those more experienced than me can probably explain imbalances better than I can, but from what I've seen, a series of imbalances (also referred to as 'stacked' imbalances) can be telling of the aggressiveness of one side.

Comment

Thanks to mlprice12, a bug in the Last Trade prints on the ladder is now fixed. It should now match what you seen in the Time & Sales window.

The first post in this thread has the download link to the latest version with the fix.

Comment

It's beautiful gemify. Hope we can maximize the DOM Tab like More instruments in one single tab. And eventually, trade from the columns that you have.

Comment

Took advice from ezrollin and added column headers Minor update (v0.3.2) is on github with sources.
          Added column name row at top of ladder Added additional configuration parameters for column colors Added three options (IMBALANCE, BUY_SELL, COMBINED) to calculate orderflow strength bar values Tur...

Someone asked me about this earlier - yes, there is a way to clear the Sliding Window - simply click the middle button on any of the columns in the ladder. That will clear the sliding window and start building up the buy/sell columns within the window from that point in time. Hope that helps.

Comment

gemify after i updated it the Sells/Buys and Last just went missing. even the strength indicator?

Comment

Beautiful work! Really above and beyond expectation. I do have a request. Can you please add the option to reset trade count in sliding window? I would like to see just the last trade count when price was last there. In other words, not cumulative.

Thank you so much! Your work brings NT8 closer to true order flow. I'm sure when MBO is available, there'll be an update.

Comment

Beautiful work gemify ! Really above and beyond expectation. I do have a request. Can you please add the option to reset trade count in sliding window? I would like to see just the last trade count when price was last there. In other words, not cumulative.

Thank you so much! Your work brings NT8 closer to true order flow. I'm sure when MBO is available, there'll be an update.

Comment

The Orderflow and the Buy And Sell Column is not working on my NT8 during the RTH. I don't know if it's only on me. Hope you guys update.

Comment

Originally posted by jhudas88 View Post
                    The Orderflow and the Buy And Sell Column is not working on my NT8 during the RTH. I don't know if it's only on me. Hope you guys update.
                    Hi jhudas88, after you update, please try removing the old ladder (Right-click on SuperDOM -> Columns -> Click on GemsTradderLadder -> remove), and add the ladder back in. Let me know if that works.
                    Also, just so you know, the OrderFlow Strength Bar has been turned off by default. If you need it, please enable it in the configuration/properties.

Comment

carmantrader, I'll see if I can add that feature sometime this week. My regular day job's keeping me busy

Comment

Originally posted by gemify View Post

Hi jhudas88, after you update, please try removing the old ladder (Right-click on SuperDOM -> Columns -> Click on GemsTradderLadder -> remove), and add the ladder back in. Let me know if that works.
                        Also, just so you know, the OrderFlow Strength Bar has been turned off by default. If you need it, please enable it in the configuration/properties.
                        Thanks! it worked!

Comment

Hi y'all, I finally had some time to work on an update. Version 0.3.3 is now available (top of this thread).

I added the ability to view:
                          - The Largest Trades at Prices within the Sliding Window (using SHIFT + Left Click)
                          - The Last Trades printed at Prices within the Sliding Window (using CTRL + Left Click)
                          Thanks carmantrader

I also added histograms for the Bid/Ask columns, making it easier to spot size.

Free SuperDOM Ladder for Order Flow traders on Ninjatrader. - OrderFlowTools/TraderLadder

Enjoy!
                          Last edited by gemify; 04-10-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

gemify Awesome work Gem. You keep killing it. Cant wait until you can quit your job and become a full time trader haha.

Are you currently working on any column additions/requests?

Comment

Cant wait until you can quit your job and become a full time trader
                              That's a good one mlprice12! Stuff of dreams.

Are you currently working on any column additions/requests?
                              I've got the following (from folk on this forum):
                              • Cumulative Bid/Ask changes in the sliding window (60 seconds or whatever value is configured)
                              • Value area and VPOC on the volume profile
                              • Order entry from ladder - This one scares me from a programming standpoint. I'm not an expert in C# and that makes it challenging.
                              What are y'all's thoughts on these or other features?

What will help you as an orderflow trader?

Comment

Thanks again for a awesome update Gemify, you are a legend, you actually do what NinjaTrader cant do in no time "Just Awsome"

PS: Watch and learn NinjaTrader :P

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by George21, Today, 10:07 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post George21  
                                Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
                                8 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Stanfillirenfro  
                                Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post DayTradingDEMON  
                                Started by navyguy06, Today, 09:28 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                                Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
                                8 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Working...
                                X