Collapse

Free OrderFlow Ladder (SuperDOM column)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gemify You will be able to become a full time trader if that's something you want to do.

For me the cumulative bid/ask change will be a gamechanger.
    Obviously the click and trade off your DOM would be great too.

You are a beast.

Comment

There was a bug reported in the ladder that caused some columns to be 'frozen' and not updated. This issue has been fixed in the latest version (v0.3.4).
      I've submitted this version to be made available in the NT ecosystem (currently pending approval by NT).

I also included an alternate download link in case you need the fix right away: Top of this thread.
      Last edited by gemify; 05-03-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

thx. Crazy that ninja couldn't do something like this themselves in the 5+ years ppl have bene asking lol
        Last edited by subterfuge; 05-10-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

How did you get the DOM window sized correctly so the native DOM does now appear twice as wide while the Ladder displays at the correct width?

Comment

Originally posted by sobertradingpartner View Post
            How did you get the DOM window sized correctly so the native DOM does now appear twice as wide while the Ladder displays at the correct width?
            sobertradingpartner, if I'm not mistaken, all you probably need to do is resize the native DOM back (click and drag the left corner of the orderflow ladder). Hope that helps.

Comment

The current version (v0.3.5) has a minor enhancement - the ladder can now display sliding window totals (buys/sells, largest buys/sells, last buy/sell) in the sliding window. There is also a new summary row at the bottom.

The bid/ask column freezing issues have also been resolved in this version.

Please check the download locations here: Top of this thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_73529.png
Views:	577
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1201345
              Attached Files
              Last edited by gemify; 05-13-2022, 04:31 PM.

Comment

gemify Nice update as ususal!

But this time it was hard to upgrade, is it possible for you to just make a zip file that we import and NT8 will ask to overwrite the existing one, that is so much easier.
                I tried to upgrade to put the files in C:\Users\USER\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\SuperDomColumns

But that did not work.

And if you have a new update, ping me in the Futures Day Traders FB Group so i can announce it there too
                Write to me on messenger as well if needed, thanks Great job with the update.
                Last edited by Mberg; 06-02-2022, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Name:	error.JPG
Views:	458
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	1204029

Trying to update to current version, but getting this error.

Comment

Hi y'all, thanks for bringing the error to my attention. I've attempted to fix the issue based on what I see in the error screenshot.

tunabomb, can you please try the release available here?
                    https://github.com/OrderFlowTools/Tr...ses/tag/v0.3.6

Download the GemsTraderLadder-v0.3.6.zip file (from the above link) and import it (Tools -> Import -> Ninjascript add-on) into your NinjaTrader. I will add this version to the ecosystem as well.

Thanks for yall's help!

Comment

​Also, v0.3.6 has the ability to highlight large resting orders on the bid/ask ladder as well. The highlighting is based on the order size exceeding a configurable size threshold.
                      Here's an example/screenshot with the threshold set to 200 (relatively large for ES).

Name:	ladder-size-highlight.PNG
Views:	505
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	1204423
                      Last edited by gemify; 06-08-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Hi there and thank you for the contribution, but I just downloaded your latest version and I too am getting the error message as well. Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.PNG
Views:	411
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1205614

Comment

Thanks for letting me know JustinaM !
                          Is this your first install or did you have a previous version installed? If so, which version?
                          Your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Afternoon, gemify thanks for responding back...yes I have a previous version installed not really certain which one it is I know I did install it when you first made it available though. The weird thing is when I check for it in the templates/superDOM I don't see the name of it but when I add it to the ladder it says Free Trader Ladder (gemify). These are images of what I'm showing currently of the version from the different places.

Name:	NinjaScript superDom settings.PNG
Views:	398
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1205698Click image for larger version

Name:	Colums on the DOM.PNG
Views:	387
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1205699Click image for larger version

Name:	SuperDom in Templates.PNG
Views:	422
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1205697

Comment

From your screenshots, I see that you have an "EnumExtensionMethods.cs" file in the SuperDomColumns folder. Does this belong to another SuperDOM column or another indicator perhaps? The TraderLadder has its own version of EnumExtesionMethods.cs file under the OrderFlowTools folder.
                              The file in the SuperDomColumns folder (screenshot attached) is likely causing the failure when trying to import the TraderLadder.
                              Are you able to share that file here (or as a private message, if you're uncomfortable sharing it publicly) so I can determine if that's the cause of the issue?
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	image_74201.png Views:	0 Size:	20.5 KB ID:	1205761
                              Last edited by gemify; 06-19-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

JustinaM
                                Now it is possible that this file is exactly the same as what's in the ladder zip file. If it is, here's one quick way to fix this.
                                Before you do this, please make sure that the existing EnumExtensionMethods.cs file does not belong to another superdom column or indicator that you installed prior.
                                - Open the Windows file explorer
                                - Go into the C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\SuperDomColumns folder
                                - Rename the EnumExtensionMethods.cs to EnumExtensionMethods.cs.bak
                                - Re-attempt importing the new version of the ladder zip file.

Please let me know if this helped. If not, I'll see if I can re-write a portion of the ladder to fix the problem.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by ScottW, Today, 06:09 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                                Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post ScottWalsh  
                                Started by ftsc2022, 10-25-2022, 12:03 PM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post KeyonMatthews  
                                Started by Board game geek, 10-29-2023, 12:00 PM
                                14 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post DJ888
                                by DJ888

Started by Waxavi, 04-19-2024, 02:10 AM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post sonia0101  
                                Working...
                                X