Mobius Volume Wave Super Trend indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobius Volume Wave Super Trend indicator

Does anyone know if the Mobius Volume Wave Super Trend indicator exist in NInjatrader? Here is the link to the Thinkscript code: https://usethinkscript.com/threads/m...nkorswim.8038/

Hello lewisquake,

Thanks for your post.

We moved this thread from the NinjaScript Indicator Development forum as your question does not pertain to developing an indicator, but pertains to finding a ready built indicator.

I did not see an indicator like this in our User App Share. We will leave the thread open for community feedback.

If you are interested in having someone create a NinjaTrader compatible version of this indicator, please let us know and we can have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with additional information on NinjaScript Consulting services.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would be interested in additional information regarding NinjaScript Consulting services.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
        You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by lewisquake View Post
          Does anyone know if the Mobius Volume Wave Super Trend indicator exist in NInjatrader? Here is the link to the Thinkscript code: https://usethinkscript.com/threads/m...nkorswim.8038/
          Hi,

If you do a search on NinjaTrader you will find most everything. Just do a search for 'Weis Wave" and you will find a couple of WWaveVolume versions here:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...tcontent%22%7D

and here on Futures.io

Does anyone know if David Weis has updated the Weis Wave for NT8? His website merely mentions NT8, but I could not find an NT8 indicator for sale. I am wondering what options are available for switching from NT7 to NT8. I emailed him several times this week but have not gotten a reply yet. 11/16/2017 UPDATE: David replied that the NT7 clients can purchase the NT8 upgrade for an additional $149 by contacting him directly. Hi, Gringa, did you find the weis wave volume indicator for nt8? could you please …
          Last edited by aligator; 10-10-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:03 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post f.saeidi  
          Started by cre8able, 04-17-2024, 04:16 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby