#TheStrat auto trading bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#TheStrat auto trading bot

I found a video on youtube from Alex's Options. All his links are not working now but his video was pertaining to #TheStrat trading bot and he was using NinjaTrader 8. Anyone know anything about this potential trading bot on NT8?

Hello mbrandau,

Are you referring to a video from a 3rd party vendor or a training video produced by the NinjaTrader Support team?

Do you have a link to the new video?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's a 3rd part video

Thanks for watching! Subscribe for more #TheStrat​​​​ & options trading content!What is #TheStrat? : https://AlexsOptions.com/resources#TheStrat Slide Shows ...

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This video appears to be related to a company outside of NinjaTrader. I would suggest contacting this company/uploader of this video directly for any information related to their product/service or the contents of their video.

If you are looking for supported vendors of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem, you can search our list of vendors through the link below. Simply enter a vendor name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendor of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website. Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

As I stated in the first post, all his contact links are not working and was simply looking for information if anyone knew of this auto bot

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Rapine Heihei