Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cluster volume

hi
    i am looking for a script that will mark on the bar the cluster volume (not the Poc)
    cluster is 3 biggest volume on 3 ticks one after another . it will be marked on the bar by a empty box ' should be able to been done on any kind of bar
    thanks

Hello uri1007,

Thanks for your post.

We have moved your thread from our NinjaScript Development forums to our File Sharing forums since it sounds like you are looking for a specific script, rather than trying to build one yourself.

I am not aware of an existing free indicator that accomplishes this task.

You may browse our User App Share to see if something exists that suits or your needs and you could also consider hiring a NinjaScript Consultant to have a custom script written for you.

If you are interested in NinjaScript Consulting services, let us know and we can have a representative of our EcoSystem provide more information on how to find those services.

User App Share - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

The link above is publicly available.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We will also leave this thread open for any community feedback on available indicators.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi
      am looking to interest someone that know how to wright the script .i do not know how to build one
      i think it should be publish where i put it so can you put it back
      Last edited by uri1007; 01-19-2022, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Hello uri007,

Our NinjaScript Development forums are for NinjaScript Developers so they can ask eachother and our support teams questions on writing NinjaScripts. As your question does not involve writing a script yourself, it does not belong in that forum.

If you would like an EcoSystem representative to share more information on NinjaScript Consultants, please let us know.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes