Heikin Ashi RSI Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that TradingView has a lower indicator called "Heikin Ashi RSI Oscillator" and I'm wondering if anyone here has translated it into NT8 script? See attached text file or see code on this website.
    Introducing HARSI - the RSI based Heikin Ashi candle oscillator. ...that's right, you read it correctly. This is Heikin Ashi candles in an oscillator format derived from RSI calculations, aimed at smoothing out some of the inherent noise seen with standard RSI indicators. Science! We likes it we does. Included plot options for standard RSI plot overlay, and a smoothed variant with it's own seperate length from the candles, oh and histogram option, for reasons. Articles and further …

[ATTACH]n1194747[/ATTACH]

Hello StockJock,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of a version of this indicator that is compatible with NinjaTrader.

You could consider searching the Ecosystem User App Share for an indicator that accomplishes something similar.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

If this is an indicator that you would like to try to convert to be compatible with NinjaTrader 8, my advice is to start by creating as much of the script as possible in NinjaTrader 8 using the Indicator Builder. To do so, open a New > NinjaScript Editor window, select the '+' tab at the bottom of the Editor window, select 'New Indicator'. Then, you could set up as much of the indicator as possible in the Indicator Builder. This will create the framework of the indicator or strategy

When first starting to convert scripts, I myself would open the TradingView help guide and the NinjaTrader 8 help guide so that I could compare functions and methods between the platforms. The majority of code supported by NinjaTrader is included in the help guides.

NinjaTrader 8 Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/

Below is a link to a forum post with helpful information about getting started with NinjaScript.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...040#post786040

Let us know if we may assist further.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I happen to have created just the indicator you describe. I've submitted it to the Ecosystem, but you can access it here:

It's a highly-configurable HAMA indicator that can be applied to RSI or price, depending on how you configure it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HARSI_Example.png
Views:	2470
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	1195952
      Day-Trading Earl
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Day-Trading Earl

Comment

I'm kinda new here, so if this kind of post is considered spamming, then I apologize and will understand if moderation takes it down. I am an approved vendor, however, and I believe my indicator addresses this issue rather specifically, so I thought suggesting it would help.

I wish the OP the best of luck in finding what he's looking for.
        Day-Trading Earl
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Day-Trading Earl

Comment

Originally posted by Day-Trading Earl View Post
          I happen to have created just the indicator you describe. I've submitted it to the Ecosystem, but you can access it here:

It's a highly-configurable HAMA indicator that can be applied to RSI or price, depending on how you configure it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HARSI_Example.png
Views:	2470
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	1195952
          I'm not sure if advertising in a tech support forum is appropriate. Personally, it's not the type of support that I'm expecting from this forum, but maybe others should offer their opinions.

Comment

Hi StockJock,

Wanted to know if you had edited the source code for those Buy Sell signals in Heikin Ashi RSI Oscillator on TradingView? Because I cannot find it anymore

Would be great if you could help

​​​​​​​Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Day-Trading Earl View Post
              I'm kinda new here, so if this kind of post is considered spamming, then I apologize and will understand if moderation takes it down. I am an approved vendor, however, and I believe my indicator addresses this issue rather specifically, so I thought suggesting it would help.

I wish the OP the best of luck in finding what he's looking for.
              Selling products or posting .dll files is not acceptable by NinjaTrader (perhaps you need to read the agreement that you signed). However, you can re-post the indicator here as a free open source code for members to download.

Cheers!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post sarafuenonly123  
              Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes