finding a professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finding a professional

How do I find a professional to help me code something?
    I looked on the ecosystem
    Thanks

Hello ezrollin,

Thanks for your post.

You can contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please write to vendorsupport[AT]ninjatrader.com if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to provide NinjaScript coding education or assistance.

Otherwise, you could consider finding a third-party developer on a site such as Upwork or Fiverr.

Let me know if I may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

PLEASE, Can someone please help me. I really need help with a either a conversion or rewrite code for a ZZ Semaphor Indicator. I have part of the code but it needs to be completed.

Comment

Hello JRMorales,

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this script as a convenience to you.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!
        Programming Services - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services
        Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.​
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes