Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Volume delta above each bar (instead of bar statistics) for volumetric bars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume delta above each bar (instead of bar statistics) for volumetric bars.

Hey I'm looking for a free indicator to show the delta above each candle.
    Thanks!!

I cant find "Order Flow Volumetric" in my NT8 where did you find yours as shown in your attachment? I've opened a NT request to get the NT Order Flow Volumetric Bars to add Net Cumulative (Delta Bar) value and its sized/colored histogram to look like the screenshot on the bottom. I think those bars would be far more informational than conventional candle price bars.

PLeazeeeeeeeeeeeee Does anyone know how to get this type of Order Flow Volumetric bar to even display on NT8? And even further
    any coders out there that can take data in #5&6 from the middle screenshot to display as shown in the last bottom screenshot for each price level in each bar?

Regards
    All

Click image for larger version  Name:	Volumetric Indicator in Order Flow.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.3 KB ID:	1216265Click image for larger version  Name:	Volumetric Order Flow Documentation.jpg Views:	0 Size:	121.7 KB ID:	1216266Click image for larger version  Name:	Volumetric Customization with Delta.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	1216264
    Last edited by trymph; 09-20-2022, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Hello oshiri17 and trymph,

Thank you for your posts.

I'm not aware of any existing indicators that would display volume delta above the volumetric bars, though this would be possible to custom progam with NinjaScript. You can also take a look at our publicly available user app share:

I'll also leave this open in case any of our users know of any particular indicators that would work for your needs.

trymph, the Volumetric Bars are a Bars Type, not an indicator. You can choose to use them in the Type dropdown of the Data Series window.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In my case I was looking for Order Flow Volumetric indicator or bar type in NT8 without success. It looks like oshiri17 found it.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Volumetric Indicator in Order Flow.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1216299

BUT ALSO the support desk promised an enhancement request # to Order Flow Volumetric bars that would add Delta Bars with colored and sized histogram at each price level in each bar that ultimately looks like this:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Volumetric Customization with Delta.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1216298
        I will add to this thread when the support desk gives me the enhancement number assigned. Anything you can do to facilitate this request would be greatly appreciated. I got that screenshot from another vendor btw. NT has all that data so I hope its just a display configuration coding project.

Thanks for your reply

Comment

Hello trymph,

Thank you for your reply.

You may have missed this in my prior reply:

trymph, the Volumetric Bars are a Bars Type, not an indicator. You can choose to use them in the Type dropdown of the Data Series window.
          As far as the feature you requested, I handle passing incoming feature requests to our development team. I'm not seeing one that looks to match in my queue of requests. Can you tell me who you were working with on that so I can follow up with them to see if we have a SFT number for you already?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Thanks Kate sorry I missed that sentence!!!..............found it in postings of thread Change the Default Footprint Chart by Clayton who happens to be the same support desk person I was working with yesterday also. Duhhhhh "Data Series" vs "indicators" ...........but maybe you can offer some direction ( I asked Clayton too) on size adjustments for the display of the bars along with changing it to only 10 price levels. Mine looks like this: <too small to read well>
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Data Series Volumetric.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.1 KB ID:	1216322
            Hopefully we can eventually get the data to display as I showed above with histogram & cumulative delta value adjacent to each price level bid x ask aggressive trade volumes. A guy can hope<g>.

Thanks to all
            Bruce

Last edited by trymph; 09-20-2022, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Hello trymph,

Thank you for your reply.

If you are already working with a technician you should reply back to them - we don't want to be tying multiple technicians up working on the same item. I don't see that Clayton has submitted the feature request yet, so I will follow up with him on that.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

If anyone looks for something simple to display volume and delta at each bar I ended up writing this one.
                Attached Files

Comment

I also looked for many resources but couldn't find any can you give it to me please​

Comment

Originally posted by oshri17 View Post
                    If anyone looks for something simple to display volume and delta at each bar I ended up writing this one.
                    Hi, have you shared this somewhere ? I would like to test that out.
                    Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Perr0Grande  
                    Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes