Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intraday Trading system

Hi to ALL

MySelf MANISH KUMAR Intraday and ShortTerm Trader.

First of all we all Need one Good Intraday Trading system where we will get Only Buy, Sell, Short and Cover Signals, means we want ready reckoner like Holy Grail.

This Thread Purpose to Help Everyone who is Trading Intraday and ShortTerm to make their PORTFOLIO bigger than BIGGER. so why are u waiting for.

If u have anything in your Mind like HOLY GRAIL or any other system like that just Post the Criteria Here I Hope our Seniors Member's will try to DEVELOP that kind of Stuff.

But in Criteria you have to Write everything what u want exactly.

SO let's join the Hand for Good Intraday Trading System.

Thanks and Regards
    Manish Kumar

Hi Manish,
    Great thread.

Comment

Hello

I am Sending here one Intraday Stuff which i am Using in Amibroker. Is it possible for anyone to make it best system with more perfection for NINJATRADER and also let us know with which time frame it will give us more perfection. If anyone have any other Indicator like this with more perfection plz post it here that will help us more.

I want positive reply from everyone Plz contribute in this thread that will help for Everyone.

thanks in advance.

Regards
      Manish Kumar

Manish Kumar
      Attached Files
      Last edited by manishkumar1982; 11-27-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Atp Needed On Ninja

HELLO EVERYONE

I HAVE GOT ONE THING ON MY TERMINAL IT'S CALLED ATP( AVERAGE TRADED PRICE ). IT'S WORKING LIKE THIS IF CMP (CURRENT MARKET PRICE SUSTAIN ABOVE ATP THEN THAT STOCK WILL BULLISH FOR THE TIME BEING AND IF CMP SUSTAIN BELOW ATP THAT MEANS BEARISH FOR THE DAY.

I REQUEST YOU TO ALL IF ANYONE CAN MAKE THIS PROGRAM ON NINJATRADER IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS
        REGARDS
        MANISH KUMAR

Comment

It helps to post the code if you want something converted.

By your description this sounds exactly same as going long when the price is above a moving average and short if it is below.

ATP is going to be whatever moving average you are using and CMP is simply the current price.

If you use a MACD with a fast period of 1 (CMP) and make the slow period the averaging length (ATP) and it should be pretty much the same based on your description.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliott Wave View Post
            It helps to post the code if you want something converted.

By your description this sounds exactly same as going long when the price is above a moving average and short if it is below.

ATP is going to be whatever moving average you are using and CMP is simply the current price.

If you use a MACD with a fast period of 1 (CMP) and make the slow period the averaging length (ATP) and it should be pretty much the same based on your description.
            Hi

Could you send us the same Indicator as you discussed in last like MACD with fast period.

Thanks
            Regards
            Manish Kumar

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post yertle
            by yertle