Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMO indicator doesnt refresh.

Hi, I have a problem with this indicator RMO

I seems that it doesnt refresh and there is some newer version with fixed bug but do not see it anywhere to download. Could anyone help me get one, thank you.

Hi mostovic,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forum!

What do you mean by 'does not refresh'?

I also only know of the posted version of the RMO you already mentioned in your post.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In my last upload of that indicator, I thought I had fixed the refresh problem. I've not been using NT lately, so will need to reinstall and have a look at the latest version of the indicator. If I can confirm that it is working for me, I will upload a new package version.

Otherwise, the source is there with the indicator and I would welcome anyone else having a look at it to bring this indicator package further along.

Comment

Thank you RandyT, I'll take a look at it on the weekend as well!
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've uploaded my latest version which does not seem to have the update problem for me. As a Holiday bonus, I also threw in the RMO system indicator which marks entries and exits.

Enjoy

Comment

Its my understanding that the RMO oscillator is basically a rainbow moving average. Is that how you set it up?

Comment

Sorry, I am not familiar with the Rainbow MA.

The RMO indicators use the default values establish my the auther, Rahul Mohindra. The version I have posted has slight modification in that it uses a ZeroLagEMA.

Comment

For some reason, when I installed everything, it worked fine. Today, the bars arent painting, the arrows arent showing, and the RMO oscillator isnt showing any values. Any idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulf6285 View Post
                  For some reason, when I installed everything, it worked fine. Today, the bars arent painting, the arrows arent showing, and the RMO oscillator isnt showing any values. Any idea why?
                  Can't say I have seen that behavior. I'd start with creating a new chart and re-adding indicators to see if that has a different result.

Comment

I used the RMO when I had Metastock (over a year ago). What does the "dot" above or below a bar indicate? It appears to be an exit indicator, but I dont remember it from the version I used. Could you tell me the indicator or formula that that is? Is it an MA crossover?
                    Last edited by Bulf6285; 12-23-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulf6285 View Post
                      I used the RMO when I had Metastock (over a year ago). What does the "dot" above or below a bar indicate? It appears to be an exit indicator, but I dont remember it from the version I used. Could you tell me the indicator or formula that that is? Is it an MA crossover?
                      The diamonds that are plotted above or below a bar indicate an exit.

Comment

Im still having problems with my RMO. All my bars are gray, and the RMO oscillator and the Swing Index aren't showing anything at all. Any idea why?

Comment

Nevermind, I figured out what my problem wwas. Thanks anyway. I do have one other question. Its seems as if all the entry/exits are programmed into the RMO System indicator, is there a need for the others, other than to see an opprtunity approaching?

Comment

hi Bulf6285,

what was the solution for your problems with RMO ?
                            Got also some timeframes showing nothing but gray bars and no signals with the RMO-system + nothing in the RMO-Swing .
                            Regards
                            brain77

..... and of course - thank you RandyT for this stuff

Comment

if i had to guess, i think the system requires a certain amount of bars to start generating a signal. Sincec I was using demo feed, I had to waitvfor a number of bars.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
                              7 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post yertle
                              by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes