Tick Counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick Counter

To all of you Ninja Trader users that create or modify indicators, can anyone create or modify the current Tick Counter to the parameters that i described in my poll posted on 06-04-2008 for Tick Counter. If so, please please please do so and make available for download.....anyone that uses the current Tick Counter would be so pleased with these changes.....Thanks.....T.D.NINJA......

Here is the direct link to the thread for anybody interesting in modifying the Tick Counter - http://www.ninjatrader-support2.com/...ead.php?t=8077
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There were only 4 votes for this, but I thought I would do it anyway as a festive thing.
      The modified indicator is in the Indicators file sharing section, called "TickCounter2".
      One thing I did get stuck on was setting the chart Properties "Right side margin" programatically, so this has to be set manually. If anyone has a tip on how to set it within the indicator code, I would be grateful for the info.

Comment

Unfortunately you cannot set it programmatically.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Josh. But the built-in indicator "WoodiesCCI" manages to set the Right Side Margin, then reset it back to the default when the option to display the "panel" is set to true/false. Obviously it is outside of the official support zone, but I was hoping someone in the community may know how to do it and help me out.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey