Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Brett,
    Thanks for the help!
    I am attaching 2 screenies. (CCI_Forecaster_DE.cs and WCCI.cs)
    I compiled them individually (i.e. without the other .cs file).
    Hence, the error from WCCI.cs may just be because I didn't include CCI_FORECASTER_DE.cs in the compilation.

thanks and regards,
    Jack

Comment

Hello,

Somebody can help to update Woodies CCI Autotrader for Ninja 7 and for new CCI_Forecaster_DE_v7?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I will leave this open for another member of the community to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by snaphook View Post
          I've developed an AutoTrader for the CCI_Forecaster and need some additional eyes to beta-test it. William Kilpatrick has been working on one that may trade entirely from code w/o an additional ATM strategy. I would like to thank him for the inspiration and a good chunk of my code. Without him we would not be this far.

I MAKE NO GUARANTEES FOR THE VALIDITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY TRADES, AND ANY TRADES TAKEN BY THIS SYSTEM ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SYSTEM SETS NO STOPS, ONLY ENTRIES AND 100 LINE CROSS EXITS.

The AT works using your own prebuilt ATM strategies and allows you to:
          trade 2 distinct trade periods (so you can take lunch off ),
          pick which directions to trade,
          pick which patterns to trade,
          whether to trade in "sideways" markets,
          use separate ATM strategies for each end of bar close,
          trade limit (from bar close) or market orders and set acceptable limit slippage, and
          whether to exit on 100 line cross, and whether only to exit on close against trade direction or all the time. The 100 line parameter is customizable so you can set it to any line cross if you like or to a 1000 line cross to kill the exit entirely.

You will be able to set the CCI Forecaster parameters exactly as you would with the CCI_Forecaster so you can customize your trades according to your data research, aka, stats.

I don't want so many that I can't keep up so I really only want 6-12 beta-testers who will SIM trade it regularly and provide both positive and negative feedback.

If you are interested, drop me an email as in my profile. Let me know what you trade so I can get a good cross section.

Thanks,
          Snap
          snaphook, Hello!
          You can add the code and add the CCIForecasterV7DE preferences, which now appeared for NinjaTrader 8, possibility to switch from simple algorithm CCI CCIHMA algorithm?

This is for WoodiesNT8Change, in which there is already the possibility to enable and disable the CCIHMA algorithm.

Best regards!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Muratello; 06-15-2018, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Dear Muratello,
            I have been trading using Snaphooks CCI Forecaster V7 on NT7. for a few years.I am excited about a Nt8. version. I trade the NQ mini futures and the 6E euro futures. I maintain the csv. files and stat the trades via excel spreadsheet everyday on my trades. I would like to beta test a Nt8. version if possible.
            thanks
            jungo

Comment

Originally posted by jungo View Post
              Dear Muratello,
              I have been trading using Snaphooks CCI Forecaster V7 on NT7. for a few years.I am excited about a Nt8. version. I trade the NQ mini futures and the 6E euro futures. I maintain the csv. files and stat the trades via excel spreadsheet everyday on my trades. I would like to beta test a Nt8. version if possible.
              thanks
              jungo
              Jungo,

If you use NT8, the WCCI is already included and WCCI forecaster indicator and forecaster strategy are already here and you can download them in downloads section.

Here is the download:
              Last edited by aligator; 06-15-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Irukandji, Today, 09:34 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Irukandji  
              Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes