Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin's Slingshot/m30 bar strategy

Hi Everyone,

I received this free manual strategy in my email recently. Its a bar strategy and it looks like it would be very profitable in a volatile market, especially if it was an automated trading strategy that you could just turn on and let run.

Martin uses it in the Forex, but i think it would work well in the Russell and whatever else. Has few losses and are small. Here is the link that he gave me. There are 2 short video clips where he explains in one and shows how it works in the other.

欢迎访问黄色芒果视频【forex-auto-scalper.com】网站,芒果视频最新隐藏网站这款影视观看软件,拥有很多实用的观影功能,在芒果污污视频,亚洲中文字幕芒果这里观看视频,可以舒适观看每一个视频,获取最棒的观影环境,观看视频的过程中,不会有任何的卡顿出现,流畅播放。

I think this would be a great strategy to share in our Ninja community if someone would be willing to code it.
    Thanks.
    jimbo

Maybe we could also use this thread to post examples or suggestions of mechanical price driven only systems. Personnaly, I look for high frequency scalping ideas.
    One that seems to work with good optimization is the metatrader graal system (http://articles.mql4.com/163), but not enough scalping for me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cre8able, Today, 01:16 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cre8able  
    Started by chbruno, 04-24-2024, 04:10 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby