Vertical scrolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical scrolling

I snooped around and found some stuff on VerticalScale_v2. Although just my luck, now I cant' seem to find the ONE forum post that had the most info. I can't get VerticalScale_v2 to work. The post I can't seem to find talked about unzipping the file and putting the cs file in the bin/custom/...folder and the dll file in the mydocuments/...folder...then creating a reference to the indictator from tools>edit ninja script.....and then finally (re?)compiling it. I get errors when I compile it. Anybody know how to do this? BTW the VerticalScale_v2.zip file only has two files, the cs file and an XML file....no DLL file (are they the same thing?). btw all I did the 1st time was search for vertical scrolling

And now I can't find the post about editing a script and compiling!! I just really want to get VerticalScale_v2.zip to work! Any help would be appreciated.

*edit** holy cow it works now. I had two installations of NT and so two folders NT6 and NT 6.5. It was looking for the NijnaTRader.COre.DLL files in NT6, so I guess that's why it was not working but I fixed the references. Really nice script. Problem fixed.
    Last edited by trader_rick1234; 01-31-2009, 09:23 AM.

Hello,

Glad you were able to resolve the issue.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses