Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal Bars Indicator

Hi,

I have downloaded Signal bar indcator but not sure how to interpret all the colors and bar indications.
    Is there any optimum values for different Markets we can set.
    I am mostly trading in Russell2000.

I am looking for some help or documentation or more description about Signal bar indicator colors and different bars stated as M1,M5,M15,M30,H1 and H4.

Thanks

Hopefully somebody from our community can jump in and help you on the best settings - most likely you will have to experiment with it for different markets and timeframes and your risk level.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would highly appreciate if someone can provide some description about the indicator and Signal bar colors and the states of different indications.

Comment

tradingame,

Your best bet may be to ask the original author of the indicator. Original author would be Rollins.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply.

I am new to trading and exploring different indicators to use for my day trading.
          I came across ninja forum indicator development section and found a lots of great posts but getting difficulty to find documentation regarding many of them.
          In regards to Ninja Price action,i need some description about the Price labels and how to interpret them to conclude a Trend direction.
          Secondly it seems that most of the indicators are being build for Forex and Stocks Market and not really applicable to Futures.
          I am trading in Russell2000 and would highly appreciate if you can recommend some indicators for trend analysis and entry/exit points.

Lastly i would like to mention that i found Ninja as a Great trading software with a lots of flexibility and open development and having a Great Support team.

Thanks
          Last edited by tradingame; 03-05-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately I am just not qualified to answer questions on 3rd party indicators. Perhaps a forum member who is more familiar with them will chime in.
            Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post xiinteractive  
            Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
            1 response
            0 likes