Traders International Users Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traders International Users Here?

Is there anyone looking at this site who has used the setup from Traders International? It is mainly a divergence system using stochastics. If you have used this system or know of someone who has and would be willing to provide me with the exact stochastic settings, please email me with the info. Thank you very much.

TI Indicators

Are you a TI member? If so, you can ask the support office or the room moderators for the values for the MACD and the DS. I think they have been custom coded for eSignal and Tradestation. So when they give you numbers they always say they don't know how it will work on Ninja.

Have you found their stategies working for you?

Comment

Traders International

I am not a TI member. I just want to know from a TI member what the slow stochastic settings are. I have heard something along the lines of 100 being one of the numbers. Not all of those who have bought into TI have been happy, so I'm just wanting to know if they will share this information. That's all. Please email me if you or someone you know who bought the TI system would be willing to share the slow stochastic settings. Thank you.

Comment

PM sent.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by evensteven View Post
          I am not a TI member. I just want to know from a TI member what the slow stochastic settings are. I have heard something along the lines of 100 being one of the numbers. Not all of those who have bought into TI have been happy, so I'm just wanting to know if they will share this information. That's all. Please email me if you or someone you know who bought the TI system would be willing to share the slow stochastic settings. Thank you.
          I believe there is an indicator that overlays stochastic over price in the indicator section (TI might be MACD - I never joined TI) - either way the logic might be reproducible to the MACD, so it may help visualize the TI method if you are using it.

Comment

we discussed the setting in detail here

Comment

Traders International

I joined TI about 5 months ago.

The price is pretty steep - but I think it is worth it. Lots of training (which I need) and great support and live training rooms where they actually explain why and why not they take a trade.

They will not give out Stoch or MACD settings I asked them a few times.

Comment

I don't understand their "training" if they use proprietary indicators which they do not release. I've been in his demo room and I felt it was kinda bogus. I've read from a lot of sources saying they are bad news.

Comment

TI

Thier indicators are nothing special and other NT indicators can easily be used in thier place with good success. They really setup everything for esignal. For someone like me it opened my eyes to different types of trading. I look at it like a very inexpensive college course.

If you are a seasoned trader it would probably be a waste of time and money - but for me it was worth it.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Did you obtain the setttings for the TI stoch or MACD?? If so if you, or the forum can share those with my I would greatly appreciate it. I use NT 7.1000.4 Thank you Scottiep

Comment

Is anyone using traders international

Is there anyone currently using traders international.
                      I am thinking of joining to learn trading.
                      I would appreciate some feedback

Comment

stay clear...garbage for such a steep price. Its just MACD and stoc...nothing special.
                        Google Traders International and people will tell you all about them. Houstons BBB has nice reports on them and also on Ripoff.com
                        They dont give refunds and will keep charging your credit card even after you stop their service.
                        PM me for more details

Comment

Ninja Trader just had a webinare with them this morning. It looked like they traded base on PA from the webinare, not indicators.

Has anyone currently with them or had recent experience?

I would love to find a Trading Room who's results had been audited by independent 3r party.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                          Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view