MT Predictor indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MT Predictor indicators

Anyone use these or code similar ones themselves?

I use this software addon and wouldn't trade without it.

This logic seems very complicated to apply as an indicator as it includes lots of things, so that's why it's expensive but it's worth every penny.

P.S it even has a wave filter better then the zigzag indicator that you can set to intermediate and major so you see both.

Comment

Interesting

Can you explain your decision making process with them. I have been looking at various screen shots but it does seem complex. What timeframe do you trade?

Thanks
      JCF

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNF1 View Post
        Can you explain your decision making process with them. I have been looking at various screen shots but it does seem complex. What timeframe do you trade?

Thanks
        JCF
        I mainly trade ES based on 3,5,15 and 60 min. I also use some indicators to spot oversold and overbought conditions.

BTW have you visited his blog lately

For Trading all markets, including the US E-minis, European Futures and Currencies. From the MTPredictor developer, Steve Griffiths

Just tell me what you would like to see so I can post a few pics.
        Last edited by Larry22; 05-14-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Having used it briefly, I found the program to be well implemented especially the way it works in the market analyzer and the RiskReward buttons but frankly, I thought the Elliott Wave counts the program provides to be a small step above worthless. What will make you money with it in the long run is the position sizing, NOT the signals.

Something like the free ****** indicator, posted here for free does a much better job in my opinion.

Comment

Example of a buy and sell set-up

I looked over blog seems to me that you need a good Elliot wave theory knowledge to make the manual projections and DP's??
            Last edited by JOHNF1; 05-14-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: figured it out

Comment

I looked over blog seems to me that you need a good Elliot wave theory knowledge to make the manual projections and DP's??
              True as you need to know which tops or bottoms to use, still if you use the major wave filter you don't need to count waves as the DP's will always work.

Another thing they are working on the V6 to have realtime automatic wave labeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Elliott Wave View Post
                Having used it briefly, I found the program to be well implemented especially the way it works in the market analyzer and the RiskReward buttons but frankly, I thought the Elliott Wave counts the program provides to be a small step above worthless. What will make you money with it in the long run is the position sizing, NOT the signals.

Something like the free ****** indicator, posted here for free does a much better job in my opinion.
                Elliott Wave, I don't even use the market analyzer and the risk reward my trading technique is based on some MTP signals and combined with other indicators and the Taylor Trading Technique, as for the ****** indicator unfortunately I have tried it is it's worthless to me as way under what MTP does I guess you didn't had the chance to really see what this software does. Still the MTP signals like any other ones must be filtered with other indicators to increase your odds and once you have found the right combination you're in business.

Ninjatrader has all the tools that I needed to provide me with a system combined with MTP and TTT to have an 80% accuracy on my trades.

Comment

Interesting, I'll have to check out TTT. I thought MTP's Elliott Waves were little more than labeled ZigZag lines. When I get the chance to try it again maybe my opinion will change.

I'm a bit biased when it comes to Elliott Wave software though, in my opinion everything is garbage compared to Advanced GET (even 10+ year old versions). Its really too bad Tom Joseph sold it to eSignal...

Comment

Larry 22 system

So, your decision making process is off of TTT and MTP?
                    Last edited by JOHNF1; 05-14-2009, 08:10 PM. Reason: error

Comment

So, your decision making process is off of TTT and MTP?
                      Yes JOHNF1, if you are interested you can visit this site as I used to post analysis combining MTP and TTT together but I stopped as it was way too much time consuming for me.

P.S I even have an addon that draws TTT lines on Ninja charts automatically very useful.

Comment

Ttt

Where is the add-on from?

Comment

Larry

Do have a fib clusters add-on?

Comment

Where is the add-on from?
                            The Ninja add on is from this site:

Over 84% positive 3 Day Rally even in bear markets with the "TTT E-books", today's electronic version of Taylor's 1950 "Book Method".

Comment

Do have a fib clusters add-on?
                              No unfortunately I don't have a Fib cluster add on, I have to put all of these manually. Maybe I will be able to come up with something like that once version 7 comes out as for now no easy way to make one.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Aviram Y  
                              Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse