Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Email Script

Hi.
    I am looking for a script which will email me the details of an order the moment it is place through the Chart Trader using a strategy.

Thanks

AC

Hi AC, unfortunately you can't have both Chart Trader and a strategy running at the same time. In addition, there currently isn't a way to have a strategy interact with manual intervention.

However, if you'd like to send an email for every order a strategy executes, please take a look at the SendMail() function.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok. Is there any script that will email me the filled orders and the pending orders as they happen?

Thanks

AC

Comment

AC, that will require some coding. The OnOrderUpdate() method is called for each and every order update. You could then combine that with SendMail to achieve what you're looking for.
        AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Austin, I am currently using a Chart Trader. On a order being placed I get the buy/sell arrows legends on the Chart with the Text. On an order being executed I get the Stops and Targets shown on the chart since I use ATM. All that I want is to locate the script which print this info on the screen and add the sendmail option there to get the same data on email.

Also let me know how and where my ATM templates are being saved..can I edit them too as any other ninja script?

Thanks

AC

Comment

AC, just responded to your email on the same topics - as Austin indicated this would need custom coding, the templates are saved in the database and can't unfortunately be accessed from NinjaScript to edit.
            BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. Can you suggest someone who can custom code it for me...Thanks again

Comment

Can't really recommend one, but you can check this list and then review the listed consultants - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
                BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post kempotrader  
                Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes