X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

works!! ty!!

Comment

Hi Dean,

Thank you for developing this great indicator.
      How can I have evolving VAH and VAL plotted on the chart (like Evolving POC)? I need real time VAL, VAH and POC for each bar.

Maz

Comment

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your contribution. I encounter dValueAreas disappear on screen, please advise how to correct the situation. Each time I use F5 to re-initialize it. Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't. I notice it has something to do with the time scale.

Thanks,
        Ninja99
        Attached Files

Comment

maz, You'll have to write some code if you want the historical real time for the VaVb ones. Just add 2 more plots and look at how the Real Time POC was called to duplicate.

ninja99, Your screens look like and older version (6.5?). Get the latest one and try that. I have had no problems with the current NT7 version. Also, workspaces can get corrupted over time... try deleting and rebuilding from scratch.

Dean.
          Last edited by DeanV; 06-28-2011, 06:56 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Originally posted by DeanV View Post
            ninja99, Your screens look like and older version (6.5?). Get the latest one and try that. I have had no problems with the current NT7 version. Also, workspaces can get corrupted over time... try deleting and rebuilding from scratch.

Dean.
            I am using NT7 and that is a new chart I created for discussion. I am not sure if it is due to NT7. I have problem with NT7 eg. when one draws parallel lines on higher time frame then moving to lower time on the same chart the parallel lines disappear.

I will try with new workspace. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ninja99 View Post
              I am using NT7 and that is a new chart I created for discussion. I am not sure if it is due to NT7. I have problem with NT7 eg. when one draws parallel lines on higher time frame then moving to lower time on the same chart the parallel lines disappear.

I will try with new workspace. Thanks.
              Hi Dean,
              I tried with new workspace.
              Still having problem when one scrolls horizontally. Need to re-initiate with F5.
              Cheers

Comment

maz, You'll have to write some code if you want the historical real time for the VaVb ones. Just add 2 more plots and look at how the Real Time POC was called to duplicate.

Dean.
                Thank you Dean,

I added the code to show evolving VAt and VAb. It woks well.
                What is the last version of dValueArea indicator you developed? The one I have is v 7.0.5. If it is the last version, I can add my code and share the version with evolving POC, VAt and VAb.

Maz

Comment

maz, 7.0.5 was latest uploaded version, so you should be good.

ninja99, I think it's an NT issue, so not sure how I can help with that one. You could try some different settings or change your chart layouts, etc... (trial and error stuff).

Thanks.
                  Dean.
                  Last edited by DeanV; 06-30-2011, 07:07 AM.

Comment

ninja99, I think it's an NT issue, so not sure how I can help with that one. You could try some different settings or change your chart layouts, etc... (trial and error stuff).

Thanks.
                    Dean.
                    Noted with Thanks...........Ninja99

Comment

Real time VAt and VAb

Hi everyone,

The version I have shows real time POC, but is there a version available which has real time VAt and VAb also?

Thanks,
                      Randy

Comment

Originally posted by rsmann123 View Post
                        Hi everyone,

The version I have shows real time POC, but is there a version available which has real time VAt and VAb also?

Thanks,
                        Randy
                        I use dValueArea, it has evolving as well as VA and POC. I am having trouble getting the VA and POC be correct for 6E though.... may switch to a regular MP... Does anyone have a MP that they really like?

Bob

Comment

CDA VolumeProfile indicator

Read this post.

Example rendition with all options enabled...single instance of indicator....
                          Attached Files

Comment

weekly VA

Hi Dean,
                            I realy like your indicator dValueArea, great work!!! thanks a lot!

but there is one more usefull options that is realy missing

I mean calculating weekly VA

For now indicator allows to calculate weekly VA but only one moment in whole week when I can do it before starting monday session using 5 days to calculate VA

but there is more importent to see weekly VA like an option!

So if you please be so kind to make this option I would very apritiate!

Thanks a lot for your attantion to me!

Comment

Sorry Vitaliy, Don't have time to do this anytime soon. I will put it on a todo list. Thanks for the sugjestion!

Dean.

Comment

Dvalue Area Indicator

I'm new to this indicator but can someone tell me how to use the indicator? I hope I don't sound too basic but judging from the positive comments, I'd like to know how to use the indicator. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post jclose
                                by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
                                10 responses
                                0 likes