Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanV
    replied
    maz, 7.0.5 was latest uploaded version, so you should be good.

ninja99, I think it's an NT issue, so not sure how I can help with that one. You could try some different settings or change your chart layouts, etc... (trial and error stuff).

Thanks.
    Dean.
    Last edited by DeanV; 06-30-2011, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• maziyar
    replied
    Originally posted by DeanV View Post
    maz, You'll have to write some code if you want the historical real time for the VaVb ones. Just add 2 more plots and look at how the Real Time POC was called to duplicate.

ninja99, Your screens look like and older version (6.5?). Get the latest one and try that. I have had no problems with the current NT7 version. Also, workspaces can get corrupted over time... try deleting and rebuilding from scratch.

Dean.
    Thank you Dean,

I added the code to show evolving VAt and VAb. It woks well.
    What is the last version of dValueArea indicator you developed? The one I have is v 7.0.5. If it is the last version, I can add my code and share the version with evolving POC, VAt and VAb.

Maz

Leave a comment:

• ninja99
    replied
    Originally posted by ninja99 View Post
    I am using NT7 and that is a new chart I created for discussion. I am not sure if it is due to NT7. I have problem with NT7 eg. when one draws parallel lines on higher time frame then moving to lower time on the same chart the parallel lines disappear.

I will try with new workspace. Thanks.
    Hi Dean,
    I tried with new workspace.
    Still having problem when one scrolls horizontally. Need to re-initiate with F5.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ninja99
    replied
    Originally posted by DeanV View Post
    ninja99, Your screens look like and older version (6.5?). Get the latest one and try that. I have had no problems with the current NT7 version. Also, workspaces can get corrupted over time... try deleting and rebuilding from scratch.

Dean.
    I am using NT7 and that is a new chart I created for discussion. I am not sure if it is due to NT7. I have problem with NT7 eg. when one draws parallel lines on higher time frame then moving to lower time on the same chart the parallel lines disappear.

I will try with new workspace. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• DeanV
    replied
    maz, You'll have to write some code if you want the historical real time for the VaVb ones. Just add 2 more plots and look at how the Real Time POC was called to duplicate.

Dean.
    Last edited by DeanV; 06-28-2011, 06:56 AM. Reason: add info

Leave a comment:

• ninja99
    replied
    Hi Dean,

Thanks for your contribution. I encounter dValueAreas disappear on screen, please advise how to correct the situation. Each time I use F5 to re-initialize it. Sometime it works and sometime it doesn't. I notice it has something to do with the time scale.

Thanks,
    Ninja99
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• maziyar
    replied
    Hi Dean,

Thank you for developing this great indicator.
    How can I have evolving VAH and VAL plotted on the chart (like Evolving POC)? I need real time VAL, VAH and POC for each bar.

Maz

Leave a comment:

• tortexal
    replied
    works!! ty!!

Leave a comment:

• DeanV
    replied
    On the indicator, try seting Auto Scale to True. Should then scale the plots and get you in the park.

Leave a comment:

• tortexal
    replied
    transparent color vs non
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tortexal
    replied
    nah its still out of wack. this is NT 7 btw
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• koganam
    replied
    Originally posted by tortexal View Post
    i thought that was the way to do it but then the histogram disapears bc the axis scaling on the chart changes to only 2 ticks wide for some reason. My Y axis top end is 1272.50 bottom end is 1272.00
    Change to HiLo, OHLC or Box price display, and make the colors transparent. You must have a range of bar type of display in order to display TPO or volume distribution. Just think about it.

Leave a comment:

• tortexal
    replied
    i thought that was the way to do it but then the histogram disapears bc the axis scaling on the chart changes to only 2 ticks wide for some reason. My Y axis top end is 1272.50 bottom end is 1272.00

Leave a comment:

• DeanV
    replied
    Quick way could be to set dataseries to Line on Close and make color Transparent.

Could be other ways.

Leave a comment:

• tortexal
    replied
    Is there anyway i can hide the price bars so i only see the volume histogram?

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post aligator  
Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB