All GomRecorder Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

thank you very much for your reply. I allow to ask if you mean that I need Gom-package 1.3b to be able afterwards to import volume 3.[1].4. from Bigmike? Because 1.3b on NinjaForum doesn´t include the volume ladder(?). Thank you.

Best regards
    Tony

Comment

yes, that's it

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. I have downloaded and imported the Gom-Package from NinjaForum-Indicators ("GomPackage1.0zip" I received) and then I wanted to import new NinjaScript GomVolumeLadder3[1].4.zip (from BigMike). But when importing there appears "Import failed. There are NinjaScript files in the imported NinjaScript Archive File that have programming errors. These errors must be resolved before you can import the NinjaScript Archive File." (GomVolumeLadder3[1].3 I can import without problems).

THANK YOU!

Best regards
        Tony

Comment

why didn't you download version 1.3b ?

Comment

Je sais ce que je ne sais rien!

Where is it please??? I see a Gom-package in the forum and after downloading I see 1.0.

Thanks.
            Tony
            Last edited by tonynt; 05-31-2010, 07:28 AM.

Comment

it's on first post of this thread

Comment

Thank you!

Didn´t want to bother you - how could I know that´s there(?)

Have a great day!

Best regards
                Tony

Comment

Gom,
                  Thanks for your great work.

Is there any way to control the width of the GomCD candlesticks or to set them at the same width as the price candlesticks?

Comment

they should be same size already

Comment

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
                      they should be same size already
                      Thanks, I guess with the new features of NT7 (I'm using b16) the widths are no longer the same.
                      Attached Files

Comment

About NT7 Freeze caused by GomRecorder during Account Re-connection

Hello Gomi,

First I am grateful to your contribution and sharing of the ingenious persistent market depth data system. I like it so much and adopt it to most of my favourite instruments. For my practice, to record all favourite instruments at once, I would launch a market analyzer and add your GomRecorderIndicator as a column. This practice actually works on NT7.

Since my data feeds are demo feeds from MBTrading and TradingTechnologies, which are rather less stable, when one connection is ended accidentally by the broker, NT7 will automatically trigger the reconnection. However when there is a market analyzer with GomRecorder recording data, the reconnection will fail and the NT7 will freeze with no response. I tried to only run a market analyzer without GomRecorder, then deliberately dropped and re-enabled the internet connection via Kaspersky, NT7 could successfully reconnect. I have tested both feeds individually but the results are the same. I also tested the same setup on NT6.5, strangely NT6.5 could always reconnect successfully without any freeze. I asked the NT support and they commented that the GomRecorder was natively designed for earlier betas which now is incompatible to the latest betas.

Therefore I would like to know if you have discovered this problem. If yes, do you have any way such as specific settings to live with it? Or you have discovered the cause and would update it in the short term? You could replicate this freeze on NT7 by setting a market analyzer with a writing GomRecorder during market hours (when ticks coming in realtime for the selected instruments), then use any mean to drop and reconnect the internet and see if the NT7 data feed reconnection causes the freeze.

Hope could hear from you soon,
                        Michael

Comment

Does gomcd indicator work on the historical tick data?

My datafeed is zenfire, and according to Historical & Real-Time Data section in NT 7 user help guide, zenfire provides Historical Bid/Ask tick data, however, my gomcd chart panel does not show anything. Does this indicator work on real-time data only?

Thanks!

Comment

I don't understand the reason why when I use tick bars, data are not recorded but erased, when I refresh the chart While the same data are recorded and visible on minute charts. The second question is how can I change the black color on candle bars, since I use a black chart background Thanks

Comment

Don't know about your 1st question, but

" The second question is how can I change the black color on candle bars, since I use a black chart background"

If you change the "Data Series" candle outline color, the Gomi candle outline color takes its own color from that.

Comment

GomDeltaIndicator not working

Bonjour Gomi,
                                I'm new to your indicators and loaded the latest 1.3v into NT7 with ZenFire and eSignal. I have all working BUT, the GomDeltaIndicator. I've tried both the binary and the flat settings. Is this not compatible with NT7?
                                Also is it necessary to create a separate directory for storing the tick data?

Bruce

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post i019945nj  
                                Started by ruudawakening, Today, 12:58 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes