X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spikebuck77
    replied
    wick size

What code would I need to add in order to adjust the wick size in GomCD?
    Great indicators, thanks for all your contributions!

Leave a comment:

• CarlosAlberto
    replied
    Try here: http://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-...indicator.html

Carlos

Leave a comment:

• tass69
    replied
    Hi

What do I need to download to only have dVA, dPOC, VA, POC, HVN/LVN and VWAP?

Thanks

PS I am a member of BMT elite section.

Leave a comment:

• Surf714
    replied
    Hi!

Where can I find the latest version of GomCD bars indicator?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• shali27
    replied
    The stock index contracts don't roll over until the 12th, so not sure how this would effect them?

Leave a comment:

• gomifromparis
    replied
    yes , I think we're entering rollover problems time...

Leave a comment:

• shali27
    replied
    That's what I was thinking, though I don't think it's happened before.

Leave a comment:

• nkhoi
    replied
    Originally posted by shali27 View Post
    I'm having some problems with my Gomi recording. I've created a workspace with relevant charts that contain the Gomi Recorder as instructed. This has been working fine up until today. Now every time I reload a chart, it erases all of the recorded data and begins the GomDeltaVolume indicator anew. This has not happened since I set up the recorder workspace, which I keep open at all times. All charts are in sync as far as which contract I'm trading. I'm not sure what would be causing this at this time. The recorders record the the binary data, which is used by the charts I use to trade. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
    could be roll over day related problem.

Leave a comment:

• shali27
    replied
    I'm having some problems with my Gomi recording. I've created a workspace with relevant charts that contain the Gomi Recorder as instructed. This has been working fine up until today. Now every time I reload a chart, it erases all of the recorded data and begins the GomDeltaVolume indicator anew. This has not happened since I set up the recorder workspace, which I keep open at all times. All charts are in sync as far as which contract I'm trading. I'm not sure what would be causing this at this time. The recorders record the the binary data, which is used by the charts I use to trade. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Leave a comment:

• JozefJoky
    replied
    Which of Gomis indicators is for footsprints / nuberbars in NT7?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• j2496i
    replied
    @FastBruno

If it's of any use, the first thing I would do is to remove any indicators and assemblies you have installed into ninjatrader, that are designed to make use of Gomi's methods and indicators. Then I would check in:

Documents / NinjaTrader7 / bin / custom / indicators/

...check for any remaining Gom*** indicators. If you find that you still have them, then copy them to a backup folder and remove them from the folder mentioned above.

Try again?

Leave a comment:

• j2496i
    replied
    I'm guessing that you mean BigMike's, so have copied the thread over to there.

J

Leave a comment:

• j2496i
    replied
    Hi Gomi,

I will happily post in the official GomRecorder thread - though do mean the thread on BigMike's forum? Or is there another thread on here that I've managed to miss?

Also - just to clarify - what I actually mean is FX futures. I can retrieve volume data for the pairs I trade, from both my broker (IB) and data provider (Kinetick).

Thanks,

J
    Last edited by j2496i; 07-12-2012, 06:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gomifromparis
    replied
    Hi,

1. Please post on the official GomRecorder thread.
    2. You can't do volume/delta anaysis on spot fx, because there is no central exchange to give you that info

Leave a comment:

• j2496i
    replied
    Having installed / compiled the latest GomBaseAndDeltaPackage, I cannot find relevant information on the wiki, and I was hoping someone may be able to save me the time involved in working through the code right now...

I have 2 questions regarding the GomPackage:

1) Is there a constructor somewhere, where I should be specifying the data-provider, so as to maintain consistency within the data if - for example - my primary FX data-feed fails? As the data sources differ between the feeds, the volume counts also differ, and I would like to avoid using mixed data-sources to build the GomData files...

2) For a 'new' instrument, where there is no pre-existing GomData file, there is always anomalous data for the first bar that is significantly greater than any other value. Can I avoid this without manually editing the .dat file?

Cheers.

J
    Last edited by j2496i; 07-12-2012, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post cls71
by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
3 responses