Collapse

All GomRecorder Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gomi, what syntax would you use in the code to refer to the value in bar ladder?....in this case, the value is 6310.....thanks, zikonc
    Attached Files

Comment

Based on my needs, I have added couple new features to some of Gomi's indicators. The 2 new indicators are meant as add-ons (not replacements) to the original ones contained in the current GomPackage1.1.

GomDeltaVol_UpDown (based on GomDeltaVolume):
      added option for "negative delta"plot below zero line; added "zero line" plot; disabled TotalVolume plot/calc.

GomCDSMA_UpDown (based on GomCDSMA):
      added rising/falling plot color; added "zero line" plot.

Enjoy!

--betaride
      Attached Files
      Last edited by betaride; 02-18-2010, 02:07 PM. Reason: Archive exported directly from NT to prevent import errors

Comment

Hi Betaride:

Thanks for this excellent addition. Do I have to delete the Gomi Delta volume and Gomi CDSMA before loading yours?

Comment

farshadro,

You don't have to delete/replace anything. Use them along with the current stuff from GomiPackage1.1

Comment

I get an error code that says "archive was not exported with ninjatrader" Do I have to unzip the file first and then import the .cs file only?

Comment

I exported the archive directly from NT and updated the zip file attachment in the previous post. Please re-download, it should import correctly now.

Comment

hello,

excellent work.

I would like to change (reduce) the width of the candle (on the Bid / Ask cumulative).
                Could you tell me how?

thank you.

Comment

The GomCD candle width mirrors your base chart candle width/spacing settings.

Comment

GomCD not scaling properly

Gomi (or someone who can chime in here...),

I have noticed that the y-axis of the GomCD indicator stops scaling when scrolling to the right (i.e. chart leaving the left edge of the screen) and the last bar on the chart has left the right side margin. When scrolling to the left (i.e. chart moving to the right) while the last bar is past the right side margin, the y-axis scales properly.

Any idea of how to fix that?

Comment

Hi everybody. I love what I see but how can I use these indicators. I installed the Gomipackage, Gomideltabars. I am not the smartest regarding programming stuff so I tried to read through this thread and didn't even get what Gomi said at his first few posts. It is all a foreign language to me.

Maybe somebody can give me some pointers to clarify things.

1. If I want to use for example Gom Volume Profile, does the GomRecorder Indicator have to be open?
                      2. What does the GomRecorder actually do?
                      3. I would like to see Volume Profile for more than one session, lets say the last 10 sessions? Can I only do this by using this indicator for 10 days forward? Or is it possible for me as a first time user to look back 10 prior days?

Thanks for the help and Gomi sharing his indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by zikonc View Post
                        Hi Gomi, what syntax would you use in the code to refer to the value in bar ladder?....in this case, the value is 6310.....thanks, zikonc
                        hi, was wondering if you could share that foot print indicator you have there.

Comment

I must say I am excited about ninja trader 7 now. I am curious though upon export it doesnt provide bid/ask i beleive. So backfill would be upon uptick downtick. I am curious if the opinion if the info is as valuable as bid/ask

Comment

hello betaride, thanks for these additions. unfortunately the SMAUpDown does not plot for my on NT7 (beta10), the line just stays flat a zero. I have briefly looked at it but i have no idea why it would not work.
                            Am i the only one having problems with this on NT7?

Comment

Same probleme here.

Originally posted by toulouse-lautrec View Post
                              hello betaride, thanks for these additions. unfortunately the SMAUpDown does not plot for my on NT7 (beta10), the line just stays flat a zero. I have briefly looked at it but i have no idea why it would not work.
                              Am i the only one having problems with this on NT7?
                              Same probleme here.

Comment

GomCD issue

I am having an issue running the GomCD in NonCumulative mode with the ES emini. For some reason, I cannot get it to record binary ok on the ES...it records fine on other futures symbols (NQ, 6E, etc).

To make it more interesting, I run two computers with two separate data feeds, and on one computer the GomCD records binary perfectly on the ES. I have the indicator settings identical. I have reloaded NT and Gom indicators twice, but it did not solve the problem.

Any insights?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
                                Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                                Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post love2code2trade  
                                Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post eDanny
                                by eDanny

Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick