Collapse

All GomRecorder Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as lost here! I have a similar setup, 2 computers and separate feeds, etc., but the recording feature seems inconsistent. I love the indicator though. Thanks Gomi, I hope you'll get around to it and indulge us with this wonderful indicator :0)

Comment

I will chime in just to say what work for me, every time i got a recording problem the issue was the file (corrupt in any way), i just delete the file and start a new fresh and clean file, problem solve for me. I'm not saying thats the issue but worth try it.

Comment

Prtester,

Thanks for the suggestion. but where does the file exist, so I can delete.

Thanks,

John

Comment

Originally posted by John.2000 View Post
          Prtester,

Thanks for the suggestion. but where does the file exist, so I can delete.

Thanks,

John
          If I'm not wrong must be in My Documents folder the name will be associated to instrument and file type ex (ES 12-09.Binary.dat), if you don't find it do a search for it.

Comment

Gom Volume Ladder

Anyone know where I cab get this Gom Volume Ladder?

Comment

PrTester,

Thanks again for the suggestion, but doing a search of the entire computer did not come up with anything!

Comment

PrTester,

Thanks again for the suggestion, but doing a search of the entire computer did not come up with anything!
                Please tell me that you change the ES 12-09 with your instrument name and binary or flat or short in order to match your file type.

Comment

GomCD issue-2

Thanks much...I went to the folder and deleted the .dat file,and that did the trick.
                  Mahalos!

Comment

PrTester ---- LOL . . . I just did a wildcard search (*.dat) . . . the search came up with a bunch of .nt2 and .ntm files starting with ES 03-09, but I believe they are related to the Market replay data. I searched the My documents folder and the C: in entirety . . .

Kaloko ---- in which folder was your file stored?

Comment

PrTester ---- LOL . . . I just did a wildcard search (*.dat) . . . the search came up with a bunch of .nt2 and .ntm files starting with ES 03-09, but I believe they are related to the Market replay data. I searched the My documents folder and the C: in entirety . . .

Kaloko ---- in which folder was your file stored?
                      I think .dat is only used if your format is binary if you use short or flat look for a .txt file

Comment

PrTrader - I used the default binary setting . . . I discovered that the file happened to be a hidden file. After I went to advanced setting and checked to display hidden file, there it was! Now I try you suggestion and see . . .

Strange thing is that I watch 6A and ES on different time frames. On both of them I have the recording on and set to Binary. On 6A the text at the lower left corner of the indicator panel confirming the recording reads "Recording Binary OK", on the ES it reads "Recording Binary KO". Does this have a significance?

Thanks for your help and follow up,

John
                        Last edited by John.2000; 03-05-2010, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
                          GomFileConvert

Collector :

Format is DateTime;Price;Volume;Bid;Ask and looks like this :
                          30/11/2009 22:30:26;1093;3;;
                          30/11/2009 22:30:26;;;0;1093
                          30/11/2009 22:30:27;;;1092,75;0

Hello,

I got a couple of questions about the converter. I assume the above example is what the converter expects when converting data from Collector format to Gom format.

Is the volume in the highlighted blue row, the trade size? I am using IQfeed and the collector will not export with semi-colons so I am trying to format the data with a semi colon.

Secondly, how does the converter know what symbol the data belongs to? Is it file name. Looks like the IRT format has the symbol on every line.

Thanks
                          Last edited by bi9foot; 03-07-2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

What settings did you use for this chart? Tried for ages but can't get it to work like this.

Many thanks

Originally posted by zikonc View Post
                            Hi Gomi, what syntax would you use in the code to refer to the value in bar ladder?....in this case, the value is 6310.....thanks, zikonc

Comment

Originally posted by samuelhogg View Post
                              What settings did you use for this chart? Tried for ages but can't get it to work like this.

Many thanks

This thread contains discussions about GomCD - Cumulative Delta Indicator, the indicator show in your pic is not GOMCD.

Comment

That would explain why I couldn't get the same results.

I assumed that because zikonc post was in the 'AllGomRecorder Indicatos' thread that it was a GOM indicator.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
                                14 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post martin70  
                                Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post TraderBCL