Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GomCD

Hi,

I am trying to access a value created by the GomCD indicator, specifically the cumulative delta value but because their are no plot values I am not sure how or even if this is possible?

I would appreciate any feedback from members or NT staff that can point me in the right direction.

Regards,
    suprsnipes

Comment

GomDeltaBars v1

Gomi,

Your contributions have made my job significantly easier so, thank you very much...
      I've been converting my trading setup from v6.5 to v7.0.0.20
      I got everything converted and much to my surprise, very little modifying was required.
      I then noticed that one of my charts were originally of the added Gomi "Delta" bar types.
      I tried importing the GomDeltaBarsV1 zip but got the following message...

"Import failed. The NinjaScript Archive File may contain duplicate method names that
      already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or in the
      import archive."

I also have GomPackage v1.1 installed... duplicate files ?
      I saw in another thread that the Delta bars were working in an earlier version of NT7.

Ideas ????

Comment

Beta 21

A post elsewhere on this forum stated that GomCD no longer works for those who have installed NT7 Beta 21. Is this correct? Could someone who is using GomCD with Beta 21 please advise?

Thanks!

Comment

Using Beta 21 with all Gomi indicators and having no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayB1 View Post
            A post elsewhere on this forum stated that GomCD no longer works for those who have installed NT7 Beta 21. Is this correct? Could someone who is using GomCD with Beta 21 please advise?

Thanks!
            Getting errors when I try to use GomMP1.5, but the other Gom Indicators seem to be working ok. Anyone using the GomMP indicators on NT7?

Comment

Thanks for the information guys!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayB1 View Post

Thanks!

Which is please the original post you're talking about, ClayB?

Comment

PaulG,

Here is a link to the post describing the problem. The comment is in post 11:

I think it must be an isolated issue as I installed Beta 21 and am having no problems with the GomRecorder indicators.

Comment

Bid/ask next to the bars

Hello,

First of all I want to thank gomifromparis for this excellent tools that he developed and published here. Second, I would like to know if there is an indicator that generates the bid/ask volume to the right side of the bars.. You can see an example of this attached to this post.

It would be great to see bid/ask inside the bars to detect responsive buying or selling... I know gomifromparis has already done a very huge contribution... but I allowed myself to ask this question since I can not program this on my own...

Once again, thanks a lot gomifromparis!
                    Attached Files

Comment

if you're looking for something like enclosed picture, you can lookup gomvolumeladder on bigmiketrading forum.

It will require elite membership though
                      Attached Files

Comment

Gomi Indicators and Range Bars

I have tried to apply Gomi indicators to range bars but it is not working. But they are functioning when using minute candlesticks... Can anyone please try to use the Gomi indicators with Range bars? I tried this in NT7 and NT6.5 but it has not worked...

The same applies for Renko charts...

By the way, I am using Interactive Brokers as data feed.

Thanks!
                        TT

Comment

The problem is solved. I had less than 20 Range Bars... In NT7, a minimum of twenty bars are necessary to display any indicators... Thanks a lot for this information, NT Support Team!

Comment

I use NT7 b21 with Zen-Fire. I have a question about the volume in Gomi's indicators. I use GomVolumeProfile and GomVolume Ladder simultaneously. The longest bar in the GomVolumeProfile histogram very rarely is on the same price as the longest bar in GomVolumeLadder (set on TotalVolume). Furthermore if I add all the volume values shown by the GomVolumeladder I do not get the same value as the total volume in the Market Analyzer. Could someone be so kind to help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Tradetronics View Post
                              Hello,

First of all I want to thank gomifromparis for this excellent tools that he developed and published here. Second, I would like to know if there is an indicator that generates the bid/ask volume to the right side of the bars.. You can see an example of this attached to this post.

It would be great to see bid/ask inside the bars to detect responsive buying or selling... I know gomifromparis has already done a very huge contribution... but I allowed myself to ask this question since I can not program this on my own...

Once again, thanks a lot gomifromparis!
                              JTRealStats does something like this. Displaying +-10 Rows of the DOM for many instruments, 6e, for example only has +/-5 Rows.

Go to Big Mikes, it is in the DoubleZTrading Suite.

ZTR
                              Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks, ZTR!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post elirion