Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alerts setup on GomCD Dummy

Originally posted by paulg View Post
    Anyone knows how to put an alert on GomCD indicators in order to play a sound, e.g. when a certain delta value is being triggered?

The Market Analyzer - Columns / Indicator /Gomcd / Special - Alert Conditions even with the Delta Calculation is set to CumulativeChart does not show the 'total' Cumulative value (shown on the CD panel) when added as an Alert condition but a totally different value. In other words the alert should be set on the 'Dummy' value shown on the Data Box too but instead this is not managed correctly by the new alert.

Any idea about how to synch/set the alert according to the GomCD 'Dummy' value?
    Anyone tried it?

Comment

Some problem

Hi everyone.
      I'm trying NinjaTrader 7 and I paid access to bigmiketrading to use all the indicators gomifromparis.
      I'm trying to use it now but I can not add to the chart indicators.
      I put the files. cs along with other indicators, but I can't see anything.
      could you help me?
      I remind you that the ninja is a trial version of
      Bye

Comment

GomDeltaBarType

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post

GomDeltaBarType

This indicator will create a new Bar Type (Volume, Time , Range etc) called GomDelta that will construct bars at a constant delta.

Of course you can't calculate the bid/ask delta in the historical bar construction since bid/ask is not available, so UpDownTickWithContinuation model is used as a proxy.

Compatible with 6.5 and 7b5
        Hi Gomi,

I am using the GomDeltaBarType and have different delta values on the bottom instead of equal values. It should be looking more like in the link below instead of my screenshot or am I mistaken and these are different types respectively I haven't understood your explanation correct?

http://support.marketdelta.com/entries/229286 --- Please scroll down to "Delta"

Thank you very much!

Regards,
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by unprincipiante View Post
          Hi everyone.
          I'm trying NinjaTrader 7 and I paid access to bigmiketrading to use all the indicators gomifromparis.
          I'm trying to use it now but I can not add to the chart indicators.
          I put the files. cs along with other indicators, but I can't see anything.
          could you help me?
          I remind you that the ninja is a trial version of
          Bye
          I solved the problem.
          Bye

Comment

Newest code

Anyone have the latest link to the newest code of this.. I found an old one I think and get import errors.
            2011-02-22 14:47:03:890 c:\Users\Gold\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Tmp\Import\Indicator\GomMP.cs CS0246 The type or namespace name 'GomDeltaIndicator' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
            2011-02-22 14:47:03:890 c:\Users\Gold\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Tmp\Import\Indicator\GomMP.cs CS0246 The type or namespace name 'TickTypeEnum' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Comment

Error plotting ladder

Hi Gomi/Guys. Sometimes the ladder disappears and I am just left with the bar OR it plots and when I hit f5 it disappears and I cannot retrieve it. Recoding binary which was Ok turns to KO

I'm using 1.3 b version and not the latest beta ninja release but using 7.0.1000.2. This is the error I'm getting in the log:

Error on plotting indicator "GomiLadder". Please check the 'OnBarUpdate' or 'Plot' method;Overflow error.

Has anyone seen this or have any idea how to fix it? It's very odd

Thanks
              DJ

Comment

6B and 6E issue with GomCD after upgrading from 1.3b to 2.3b

Originally posted by djkiwi View Post
                Hi Gomi/Guys. Sometimes the ladder disappears and I am just left with the bar OR it plots and when I hit f5 it disappears and I cannot retrieve it. Recoding binary which was Ok turns to KO

I'm using 1.3 b version and not the latest beta ninja release but using 7.0.1000.2. This is the error I'm getting in the log:

Error on plotting indicator "GomiLadder". Please check the 'OnBarUpdate' or 'Plot' method;Overflow error.

Has anyone seen this or have any idea how to fix it? It's very odd

Thanks
                DJ
                Hi,
                I have the very same message and other message on after upgrading from 1.3b to 2.3b, too using 6B and 6E, NT 7.0.1000.2 :

'Error on plotting indicator 'GomCD'. Please check the 'OnBarUpdate' or the 'Plot' method: Overflow error"

"Failed to get properly 'FileFormat' for indicator 'GomCD': Exception has been thrown by target of an invocation"

"Failed to set properly 'BackupMode' for indicator 'GomCD': Object of type 'GomBackupModeType' cannot converted to type 'System Boolean'.

Similar Log issues are displayed for GomVolume Profile and GomDeltaVolume.

Comment

Hi,

Try creating a new workspace

Comment

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
                    Hi,

Try creating a new workspace
                    Hi gomifromparis,

You're right! I've created an additional, new workspace with the Gomcd indicators and this fixed everything also on the other workspaces: no more errors on Logs.

Thank you!!!

Paul

Comment

Any idea?

Originally posted by paulg View Post
                      Anyone knows how to put an alert on GomCD indicators in order to play a sound, e.g. when a certain delta value is being triggered?

The Market Analyzer - Columns / Indicator /Gomcd / Special - Alert Conditions even with the Delta Calculation is set to CumulativeChart does not show the 'total' Cumulative value (shown on the CD panel) when added as an Alert condition but a totally different value. In other words the alert should be set on the 'Dummy' value shown on the Data Box too but instead this is not managed correctly by the new alert.

Any idea about how to synch/set the alert according to the GomCD 'Dummy' value?
                      gomifromparis, any suggestion about this issue, please?

Comment

Thanks Gomifromparis for your great indicators.
                        Last edited by pipal; 03-06-2011, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Gomi Delta Volume

if (Volume[0] > (EMA(Volume, Period)[0] * 1.382))

I was hoping someone could help me with this. I want to be able
                          to do the above line of code, but instead of Volume, I would like
                          it to be either UpVolume or DownVolume from the GomDeltaVolume
                          indicator. Is it possible to reference those values? How would I
                          go about it?

Comment

dkelly: I'm afraid, NT doesn't up volume and down volume data. It can be calculateted from the relative positions of open, high, low, and close (look into BetterVolume indicator - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=34986).

Comment

Endif, Thanks, I understand that. That's why I wanted to reference it from the GOM Indicator.

Comment

Sorry, I overlooked GOM. Here's a hint you can start with (in an indicator):

protected override void OnBarUpdate()
                                {
                                GomDeltaVolume dv = GomDeltaVolume();
                                Print("TotalVolume: " + dv.TotalVolume[0] + ", UpVolume: " + dv.UpVolume[0] + ", DownVolume: " + dv.DownVolume[0]);
                                }

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Christopher_R  
                                Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                                166 responses
                                0 likes