Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing problems

Hello Gomi,
    I'm trying ti import the GomPackage but It has ben impossible 'Import failed. The NInjaScript File may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or in the import archive'
    I supose that I'm doing something wrong, could you help me?
    Best regards,

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
    Hi,

For convenience purposes I've decided to move all GomRecorder indicator binaries to here.

Reminder: GomRecorder indicators are developped using the GomRecorderIndicator framework and allow developers to access an emulated OnMarketData() on historical bars.

This is done using a file that records ticks.

Here's 1.0 version ; package contains
    • GomRecorderIndicator
    • GomVWAP
    • GomVolumeProfile
    • GomCD
    • GomCDSMA
    • GomCDHA
    • GomDeltaVolume
    I'll document the indicators in this thread

Package is compatible with 6.5 and 7B5.

Feel free to contribute !

EDIT : Added GomFileConverter

EDIT : version 1.2 contains
    • GomRecorderIndicator
    • GomDeltaIndicator
    • GomVWAP
    • GomVolumeProfile
    • GomCD
    • GomCDMA
    • GomCDHA
    • GomDeltaVolume
    • GomDeltaMomentum
    EDIT : 1.2 nuked, please use 1.3

EDIT : 1.3b restores NT7 functionnality for GOMCDHA and GOMCDMA

EDIT : THIS VERSION IS OBSOLETE PLEASE GET VERSION 2.1 HERE
    http://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-...order-2-a.html

Comment

Having installed / compiled the latest GomBaseAndDeltaPackage, I cannot find relevant information on the wiki, and I was hoping someone may be able to save me the time involved in working through the code right now...

I have 2 questions regarding the GomPackage:

1) Is there a constructor somewhere, where I should be specifying the data-provider, so as to maintain consistency within the data if - for example - my primary FX data-feed fails? As the data sources differ between the feeds, the volume counts also differ, and I would like to avoid using mixed data-sources to build the GomData files...

2) For a 'new' instrument, where there is no pre-existing GomData file, there is always anomalous data for the first bar that is significantly greater than any other value. Can I avoid this without manually editing the .dat file?

Cheers.

J
      Last edited by j2496i; 07-12-2012, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Hi,

1. Please post on the official GomRecorder thread.
        2. You can't do volume/delta anaysis on spot fx, because there is no central exchange to give you that info

Comment

Hi Gomi,

I will happily post in the official GomRecorder thread - though do mean the thread on BigMike's forum? Or is there another thread on here that I've managed to miss?

Also - just to clarify - what I actually mean is FX futures. I can retrieve volume data for the pairs I trade, from both my broker (IB) and data provider (Kinetick).

Thanks,

J
          Last edited by j2496i; 07-12-2012, 06:15 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing that you mean BigMike's, so have copied the thread over to there.

J

Comment

@FastBruno

If it's of any use, the first thing I would do is to remove any indicators and assemblies you have installed into ninjatrader, that are designed to make use of Gomi's methods and indicators. Then I would check in:

Documents / NinjaTrader7 / bin / custom / indicators/

...check for any remaining Gom*** indicators. If you find that you still have them, then copy them to a backup folder and remove them from the folder mentioned above.

Try again?

Comment

Which of Gomis indicators is for footsprints / nuberbars in NT7?

Thanks

Comment

I'm having some problems with my Gomi recording. I've created a workspace with relevant charts that contain the Gomi Recorder as instructed. This has been working fine up until today. Now every time I reload a chart, it erases all of the recorded data and begins the GomDeltaVolume indicator anew. This has not happened since I set up the recorder workspace, which I keep open at all times. All charts are in sync as far as which contract I'm trading. I'm not sure what would be causing this at this time. The recorders record the the binary data, which is used by the charts I use to trade. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by shali27 View Post
                    I'm having some problems with my Gomi recording. I've created a workspace with relevant charts that contain the Gomi Recorder as instructed. This has been working fine up until today. Now every time I reload a chart, it erases all of the recorded data and begins the GomDeltaVolume indicator anew. This has not happened since I set up the recorder workspace, which I keep open at all times. All charts are in sync as far as which contract I'm trading. I'm not sure what would be causing this at this time. The recorders record the the binary data, which is used by the charts I use to trade. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
                    could be roll over day related problem.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, though I don't think it's happened before.

Comment

yes , I think we're entering rollover problems time...

Comment

The stock index contracts don't roll over until the 12th, so not sure how this would effect them?

Comment

Hi!

Where can I find the latest version of GomCD bars indicator?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi

What do I need to download to only have dVA, dPOC, VA, POC, HVN/LVN and VWAP?

Thanks

PS I am a member of BMT elite section.

Comment

Try here: http://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-...indicator.html

Carlos

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
                                10 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                                Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes