All GomRecorder Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wick size

What code would I need to add in order to adjust the wick size in GomCD?
    Great indicators, thanks for all your contributions!

Comment

Hi,

Is GomDeltaBarsType1.0 woking Uncorrect?

Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brandon; 08-20-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Measuring CD in one direction

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to measure the change in the Cumulative Delta bars

Would like to have an alert or indicator show itself when a certain amount of Delta trades in one direction.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Does anyone have a current solution or know a good person to contact to build this indicator?

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

Hi, folks, I just try to figure out what mean the green and red boxes above and below each candle in the GomVolumeLadder. There is nothing about in the setup note. Could anyone help me please? Many thanks

Comment

gomcd bar type

First of, a ton of gratitude to Gomi for coding & maintaining these indicators. I have been using them for some time now but mainly with time based charts. Now I am playing around with renko charts and there is one minor thing that bugs me.

GomCD uses the chart's bar type to plot its bars. However with a renko chart GomCD uses OHLC bars that are very hard to see. I was wondering if there is something I can do to change the bar type GomCD uses. If I can't do this via settings then can someone please just point me to the section of code I need to change?

Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Update

Thank you for providing the package, but not working on new version 7.0.1000.13. Please some on can update?

Thanks

Originally posted by gomifromparis View Post
              Hi,

For convenience purposes I've decided to move all GomRecorder indicator binaries to here.

Reminder: GomRecorder indicators are developped using the GomRecorderIndicator framework and allow developers to access an emulated OnMarketData() on historical bars.

This is done using a file that records ticks.

Here's 1.0 version ; package contains
              • GomRecorderIndicator
              • GomVWAP
              • GomVolumeProfile
              • GomCD
              • GomCDSMA
              • GomCDHA
              • GomDeltaVolume

I'll document the indicators in this thread

Package is compatible with 6.5 and 7B5.

Feel free to contribute !

EDIT : Added GomFileConverter

EDIT : version 1.2 contains
              • GomRecorderIndicator
              • GomDeltaIndicator
              • GomVWAP
              • GomVolumeProfile
              • GomCD
              • GomCDMA
              • GomCDHA
              • GomDeltaVolume
              • GomDeltaMomentum

EDIT : 1.2 nuked, please use 1.3

EDIT : 1.3b restores NT7 functionnality for GOMCDHA and GOMCDMA

EDIT : THIS VERSION IS OBSOLETE PLEASE GET VERSION 2.1 HERE
              http://www.bigmiketrading.com/elite-...order-2-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by fx_pete View Post
                First of, a ton of gratitude to Gomi for coding & maintaining these indicators. I have been using them for some time now but mainly with time based charts. Now I am playing around with renko charts and there is one minor thing that bugs me.

GomCD uses the chart's bar type to plot its bars. However with a renko chart GomCD uses OHLC bars that are very hard to see. I was wondering if there is something I can do to change the bar type GomCD uses. If I can't do this via settings then can someone please just point me to the section of code I need to change?

Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thanks.
                Had a look at the code and its nice, neat and understandable so I was easily able to modify it. I have one question though relating to NT ChartControl.ChartStyle.ChartStyleType ... what do I use for renko charts? Can anyone help please ... its not that urgent as I modified the "else" statement to plot CandleSticks by default instead, but I would still like to know :[]

Comment

Originally posted by fx_pete View Post
                  Had a look at the code and its nice, neat and understandable so I was easily able to modify it. I have one question though relating to NT ChartControl.ChartStyle.ChartStyleType ... what do I use for renko charts? Can anyone help please ... its not that urgent as I modified the "else" statement to plot CandleSticks by default instead, but I would still like to know :[]
                  hi, have you been able to fix this? having the same problem, don't have a clue about programming though... what do i have to change where in the code? thanks for any help with this...

Comment

Before going into my question, thanks to Gomi for posting his indicators.

For the past several days, I've been exploring the possibility of utilizing the GomRecorderIndicator in an indicator that relies on historical bid and ask data. After reading through countless threads, I don't seem to be making concrete progress and hope someone can help.

In the post (http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...804#post130805) under the heading of How do I create a GomRecorder Indicator, Gomi states

you must derive your indicator from GomRecorderIndicator instead of Indicator.
                    As someone with limited programming experience, I am not exactly sure what this means.

In the code for a standard indicator in NT, the following line appears:
                    publicclass INDICATOR_NAME : Indicator

While, in the GomVWAP indicator, this line appears:
                    publicclass GomVWAP : GomRecorderIndicator

...but there is likely much more to it than just this single line.

I would like to write my own indicator to utilize the bid ask recording capacity of the GomRecorderIndicator, and am wondering what the starting point would be. Would it be possible for someone to post a "blank" indicator derived from the GomRecorderIndicator? (Sort of like the "blank" indicator that is generated after using the New Indicator Wizard) This would give me the opportunity to look in detail at how the two differ.

In the indicator I'm working on, the idea is to access the bid ask data stored by the GomRecorderIndicator. After looking through the code for the GomRecorderIndicator, I'm coming to the conclusion that this is far beyond my programming skills. How would one access the stored bid ask data?

I'm not asking anyone to do the work for me, so if someone has posted other (simple) indicators that utilize the GomRecorderIndicator, would it be possible to post them? Having a few examples to refer to might point me in the direction of a solution.

Comment

Have a look at GomDeltaVolume - you should be able to use this as a starting point.

Comment

Hi Gomi,i have a question regarding your VolumeLadder tool.Please let me know if your available to make some tweak.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello Gomi
                          I am elite member on Big Mike, but I could not find the plug in for Gomi Volume Ladder. Please help me to get that.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BobyGill View Post
                            Hello Gomi
                            I am elite member on Big Mike, but I could not find the plug in for Gomi Volume Ladder. Please help me to get that.

Thanks
                            Use the search function of Big Mike's and enter "GOM ladder", and you will get quite a few links. The main thread is located here:

gomi Hello Guys I run WIN7 and NINJA7 I get the real time data JUST when I am connected to Interactivebroker because I am not subscribing any other data provider as Kinetick or else. I just miss the overnight data every night time because I am not connected 24H24 I have several question concerning GOMrecorder indicator I use 3 CHARTS in 3 different time frame for example : 1MN 10 TICK 1000 VOLUME all the charts are the same MODEL means they all have the same 4 indicators GOMVOLLADDERMETROEDITION GOMDEELTAVOLCALC GOMCD …
                            Last edited by Harry; 12-02-2013, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks Harry
                              There are 4 versions 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 which one is latest?

Comment

Gom mp

Is the GOM market profile indicator posted somewhere here?

Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
                                Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes