Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobyGill View Post
    Thanks Harry
    There are 4 versions 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 which one is latest?
    GOM Volume Ladder

I think that version 3.4 is the latest version:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Volume Ladder Metro Edition

Further there is a modified version, which can be found here:

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

Comment

Or is that not a free indicator?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by RickW00716 View Post
        Or is that not a free indicator?

Thank you
        BigMikeTrading has about 300 free NinjaTrader indicators. You can only download them, if you are an elite member. The Elite membership comes at a one-time fee of $ 100. Well spent money ..... I have paid for elite membership a few years ago.

Comment

Gomi volume

are there any zip downloads here showing bid/ask delta (as a number) and up/downticks such as Gomi ladder, or only available on big mikes? I am not sure if the Gomi ladder even includes up/down ticks so hesitant to pay the $100?

Comment

Data for GOM

Is there a way to use the Market Replay data or the downloaded Historical Price data in GOM. Unless I'm missing something, it appears that GOM is designed to accept data from only one data feed, IQFeed, which is pretty limited. Market Replay and Historical Price downloads must be stored somewhere on the harddrive and it would be very helpful to be able to use it. How can this be done?

Comment

loading and saving historical and real-time data

Is there an input/coding logic for modifying an existing BidAsk & UpDownTick indicator so that below is possible? I have the Gomi recorder indicator but does not appear to be enough for saving bid/ask real-time.

It would be great if:
              1)Up/DownTicks loads all historical data.
              2)Bid/Ask loads and saves all real-time data, so when restarting NinjaTrader this data will still appear and continue to build from real-time.

Would each require a separate input such as LoadHistory for Up/DownTicks and SaveRealTime for Bid/Ask?

Comment

This website has VBA code to download historical "real time" data from Yahoo in any time frame, so there must be some way to get tick data the same way. I think this data can somehow be converted to GOM.

Hi friends: Can someone help me on this one to get the continuous & realtime update output in excel? The below link gives the realtime backfill data which most of the softwares are probably using it as a source for realtime datafeed http://www.google.com/finance/getprices?q=RELIANCE&x=NSE&i=60&p=5d&f=d,c,o,h,l&df=cpct&auto=1&ts=1266701290218 where

How to get the realtime intraday backfill data. Many of us know that google provides 15 day intraday 1min backfill. But where is the source how the softwares like Manshi RT and volume digger gettin…

6-ways-to-download-free-intraday-and-tick-data-for-the-us-stock-market

World Market Exchanges

Intraday Data for US Stocks
                Last edited by StockJock; 12-06-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Gom CD indicator

I have problem with All Gom Indicators it is not appear in my chart, i have version 7?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Free source for Gomi indicators?

Is there a free source for Gomi's indicators? I am aware of Big Mike's Trading.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveg100 View Post
                      Is there a free source for Gomi's indicators? I am aware of Big Mike's Trading.

Thank you.
                      I believe that would be the only 'true' source, correct.
                      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

downloading GomVolume Ladder Metro edition

how do i convert the GomVolumeLadder Metro edition from xml file to .cs file so i can compile and use this???

Comment

Originally posted by Kayaker View Post
                          how do i convert the GomVolumeLadder Metro edition from xml file to .cs file so i can compile and use this???
                          There should be no need to convert, those two separate items - the cs files contain the source code of the actual studies, while the xml is a template file that would be defining a set of studies / settings as group you could apply to your charts.
                          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

GOMI indicators. Can someone assure that the GOMI indicators will work correctly with NinjaTrader v.7 (demo version) and MB Trading as the data source?

Thank you.
                            Last edited by Steveg100; 09-19-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

hi,

i have downloaded gomvolume ladder indicator and i trade FDAX. the problem is that the ladders of the indi are so small thath i cant read them. what am i doing wrong?

thanks in advance
                              Last edited by tradeo jones; 01-05-2015, 07:12 AM.

Comment

gommp not recording data

hi, i have a problem with gom MP, hope i found the right thread here...

it does not record/restore data... as soon as i reload the chart or change indicators the data is gone (profile disapears) and the profile starts all over again, showing only new data from there, which is pretty useless then... i have the recorder on every chart, setting "write data" = true...

what am i doing wrong?

also i'd like to know, what's the best way to create a composite profile with gomMP (if it records and restores data correctly)? so far it only produces a profile day by day but i'd like to accumulate a few days into a single composite profile. is that possible?

thanks for help!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes