iMarketProfile1_65

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ranchito,

I'm not sure on that. The logic in this script is fairly dense but I'm not seeing any hard coded 8:15 am in the code. Is this based on an instrument you have that has a session open at that time?
    Market Profile, IB, Open Range, TPO, Price Histogram, Value Area, POC, Virgin POC, Volume Histogram. Important: Not final version, tested with ES, not sure it will work with other instruments Please feel free to report any issues, suggestions, etc. Sorry I have not made any updates lately, too busy with other stuff. I'll go back […]

This is a conversion of the Market Profile developed by ivatan1962. Note from author: Important: Not final version, tested with ES, not sure it will work with other instruments.Please feel free to report any issues, suggestions, etc. Sorry I have not made any updates lately, too busy with other stuff. I'll go back to work […]
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by ranchito View Post
      Does anyone know why this igmarketprofile indicator is configured to work from 8:15 a.m.? I do not see sense
      It would appear that whoever wrote it is on Central Time and wrote it for his/her own time zone.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post terofs
      by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response
      0 likes