Double Stochastics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bibulous View Post
    I assume you are talking about NT7. I have changed Gumphrie's version to work with NT7. (Export attached.)
    I was talking about the other d stoch mod, and nt 6.5.

it was named the same as doublestochastics so I imagine there is a name conflict.

Comment

indicator to announce when a trade is present

I am new in making/developing indicators then my first try would be an indicator that announce or print a pop-up message that will let the trader know if the trade is present depending on signal.Any help?,,Thanks.
      Last edited by luxurious_04; 07-23-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Double Stochastics Looking for Help

You might try asking for help on BigMikes forum. Lots of goodies there & kind & helpful folks.

Here's the link: http://www.bigmiketrading.com/

Comment

Do you have other references on what I need aside from that?

Comment

Double Stochastics

BigMikes has (for free) over 300 NinjaTrader (6.5 & 7.0) indicators in their Downloads section. Several are of the DOUBLESTOCHASTIC variety and may be what you are looking for. If not, you can always modify one of their indicators, or ask for help from one of the friendly programmer-types out there in the forum. FREE to join. FREE to access. If you want to become an Elite member, it requires a minimum (one time) $20 donation to help keep the site going. Elite membership is NOT required to access the forum or post questions, get responses, answers to problems, help in creating / modifying indicators or to download any of the free indicators / auto-trading scripts that have been posted.

Just sign up & see how this might benefit you & help you in your trading. I found it (via ninjatrader's support forum) almost 2 years ago. Glad I joined BigMikes. My trading has improved immensely.

Reviews, Strategies, Indicators & more | NexusFi community forum

Comment

Walter Bressert Buy/Sell Signals

I am attending a trading workshop where the instructor is using MetaStock and they are using the Walter Bressert template which shows the Double Stocastic (with three lines 5, 10, and I cannot figure out the last one), and also a Buy/Sell signal. I want to stick with NinjaTrader and have to buy the other software, but I cannot figure out how the buy/sell signal was generated. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mgmitwasi View Post
                I am attending a trading workshop where the instructor is using MetaStock and they are using the Walter Bressert template which shows the Double Stocastic (with three lines 5, 10, and I cannot figure out the last one), and also a Buy/Sell signal. I want to stick with NinjaTrader and have to buy the other software, but I cannot figure out how the buy/sell signal was generated. Does anyone know? Thanks.
                did this instructor trade live with real money? Or did he show how his buy signals would have worked by cherry picking examples from the past?

Double stochastics is not going to make you money. I would not buy any of their software.

I highly recommend learning how the market works by learning market profile. It can take a few years so make sure you're up for it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you. I have been to many workshops where instructors show you only winning trades. This one does not. He does live trades and allows you to follow his trades on Twitter for a fee. With one contract he has averaged 110 points per month on the S&P E-mini. He also does not use the Bressert buy/signals alone. He combines them with Keltner, RSI, EMA, Elliott Wave and some of his intuition.

At this point all I am trying to do is to replicate his signals on NinjaTrader so that I can learn his style for starters as I am developing mine. Any help with explaining when Bressert's buy/sell signals are triggered would be greatly appreciated so I can try to program them in. Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                  47 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post aligator  
                  Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post jaybedreamin