Collapse

TRO Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will when I have some free time. No ETA on this though.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'd like to jump on this thread's generous bandwagon and add an additional indicator request. The indicator is the 'm sheiner'.
      Link:

Attached is the eld code.

I personally find this one useful and others might as well.

Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Well I think the targetst that most traders use are the pivots and halfpivots, most of the time they also agree with fib extensions so using them as targets is generally not a bad idea.

The reason why i like the battlelines indicator is because they display not just pivots but midpivots, so like the trade the markets indicator:

its shows you clearly where those pivot lines are...

Originally posted by random_person View Post
        I'd like to jump on this thread's generous bandwagon and add an additional indicator request. The indicator is the 'm sheiner'.
        Link:

Attached is the eld code.

I personally find this one useful and others might as well.

Thank you.

Comment

TRO Buyzone

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Josh View Post
          TRO_Buy_Zone v1.01

Changelog:
          v1.01 - Improved the painting method of the Buy Zones

Josh,
          I have a copy of the Hourly Buyzone but would like to see if you or someone could make the hourly zone "editable" to a half-hourly zone. I have a copy of a "CurrentHourOHL" file but am unable to modify it yet.
          I'm attaching what I've tried so far but the plot so far is identical to the hourly file.
          Thanks for any help or direction you can give.
          Kirk
          Attached Files

Comment

Unfortuntately we do not have available resources to do this at this time. You could try one of our NinjaScript consultants.

List - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm
            RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Josh,
              I have downloaded TRO Indicators and they are working fine. Great work.

TRO-Control-pmsm6-pop, when I run my pmsm, my pmsm screen flickers. Is it some fault at my settings, my computer or some thing else. I am using XP. Any idea, please help. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I recommend contacting the author of the indicator. If you believe it is NT please remove the custom indicators and retest then let us know the results.
                DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible but maybe someone can confirm. I was looking at TRO PMSM trend indicator and wondered if it was possible to modify this so I can reference values from other timeframes?

I seem to remember that this isn't possible unless within a strategy .. so in other words I can't do it?

Just thinking that there are probably a number of applications for this e.g. close above/below midpoint, Heikin Ashi colours/rotations etc that might be interesting to see in one indicator showing multiple timeframes.

Can anyone advise or confirm if it is or isn't possible?
                  thanks

Comment

I'm wondering if there are any preferred settings on the TRO Buy zone for the
                    S & P mini > Offset > regular or pre market charting times . From the author
                    or anyone else ? tia .

Comment

Originally posted by T2020 View Post
                      I'm wondering if there are any preferred settings on the TRO Buy zone for the
                      S & P mini > Offset > regular or pre market charting times . From the author
                      or anyone else ? tia .
                      I think someone called Khalid posted some settings on Kreslik. It was about a point wide .. your best bet is to try the threads on www.kreslik.com. Worth posting here if you find them.

Comment

Originally posted by altrader View Post
                        I think someone called Khalid posted some settings on Kreslik. It was about a point wide .. your best bet is to try the threads on www.kreslik.com. Worth posting here if you find them.
                        Thanks for the link altrader . Found some posts under Tradestation indicators,
                        but nothing concrete just yet . Thanks again .

Comment

Hi Josh, quick question for you. How do I plot the panel you have on top of this image? I can get the indicator but not the panel with the columns. Thanks in advance.

TRO_SMAA_HLBreak

Break Up = Current Day High - Previous Day High
                          Break Dn = Previous Day Low - Current Day Low
                          Range = Current Day High - Current Day Low
                          Range[1] = Previous Day High - Previous Day Low

Range and Range[1] will have green text if they are within Avg Range+-Std Dev. (68.1%)
                          Orange text if Avg Range+2 Std Dev > Range > Avg Range+Std Dev or Avg Range-Std Dev > Range > Avg Range-2 Std Dev. (95.45%)
                          Red text if Avg Range+3 Std Dev > Range > Avg Range+2 Std Dev or Avg Range-2 Std Dev > Range > Avg Range-3 Std Dev. (99.73%)
                          Red background if Range > Avg Range+3 Std Dev or Avg Range-3 Std Dev > Range.

Comment

Josh, never mind, I found out you need to have the daily chart in order to see the summary table. THnaks.

Originally posted by tradinghumble View Post
                            Hi Josh, quick question for you. How do I plot the panel you have on top of this image? I can get the indicator but not the panel with the columns. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumphrie View Post
                              I applied some multi timeframe code I've created to TRO's Control PMSM and made it go to a seperate window to create the desired effect.

Note for this to work you must only apply it to a 1 minute chart with enough data to cover the daily and weekly periods. I haven't done monthly as I believe that is not required and besides its probably too much overhead.

Also, don't try adding it more than once per instrument as it will automatically close any other windows with the same name. It also helps to either minimise it when you are not using it or to minimise the chart when you don't want that. This helps to avoid it having to repaint itself all the time when you are scrolling through a chart.

ChangeLog :

v1.01 - Changed 4th September so updates without the chart being visible.
                              The change means you can't scroll backwards through a chart looking at historical results, so have made the option to return to the old mode into a parameter.
                              Have also optimised the lookups to make it fast enough to cope with this new mode without locking up the cpu. Gives overall better performance.

To import:

- Download the file contained in this thread to your desktop
                              - From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript
                              - Select the downloaded file
                              The indicator is corrupted in NJ 6.5
                              Anyone can modify it ?
                              Last edited by roadshow; 03-17-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

TRO_SM_Control_PMSM6

"How I use TRO_SM_CONTROL_PMSM6:
                                The Major/Minor daily is the row that dictates which way to trade.
                                If buyer/buyers then I look to buy.
                                If seller/sellers then I look to short.
                                If Major and Minor disagree... I WAIT. NO TRADING.
                                Then, I look at the 60 minute row. Same rules as daily.
                                If I am a buyer and the 1/5/15 rows all say seller, I know the buyers will be pushing the sellers back soon.
                                When I see the price stop moving at DYNAMIC SUPPORT, then I buy.
                                When I see the price stop at dynamic resistance and the sellers take control on the 1 or 5, I sell.
                                This is so simple it's not funny.
                                All you have to do is follow the rules.

Focus on:
                                1) who's in control ?
                                2) is price at/near dynamic s/r " -TRO
                                I'd be interested in learning a little more about this indicator .How Major
                                and minor buyer/seller calculations are done etc . tia

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post helpwanted  
                                Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Brevo