Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aligator View Post
    PaceOfTapeNT8.zip

Here is my conversion of the original PaceOfTape indicator for NT 8.0. 16.1.

It is Free! (a 10 min effort)

Cheers! Click image for larger version Name:	ES 12-18 (100 Tick) 2018_10_19 (5_18_14 PM).png Views:	704 Size:	40.8 KB ID:	1036506
    When I click on it I get Invalid File Specified.

Comment

aligator,

I had a look on the User App Share and I did not see the indicator there. I am not sure how this was shared previously on the forums where it did not make it to the User App Share.

If you still have it on your system, would you mind uploading it again?
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
        aligator,

I had a look on the User App Share and I did not see the indicator there. I am not sure how this was shared previously on the forums where it did not make it to the User App Share.

If you still have it on your system, would you mind uploading it again?
        Hi Jim, @TheWaves

This was originally uploaded in this thread and is not intended for User App Share. However, NT may have changed referenced location.

I just reposted the Pace Of Tape indicator in both Posts # 11 and 15. It can be downloaded from either post location.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, I don't see a link on post 15 or 11.

Comment

Hi Jim, @TheWaves

This was originally uploaded in this thread and is not intended for User App Share. However, NT may have changed referenced location.

I just reposted the Pace Of Tape indicator in both Posts # 11 and 15. It can be downloaded from either post location.
            Hi,

i donwloaded the file and put it in the indicators folder, but i wont work, there is an error message, that the file was for an older version of ninjatrader. What can i do?

Comment

Hi papillon, thanks for posting. Please confirm you have added the .cs file to Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators. If you prefer to use the Tools>Import method, I added a .zip file that you can do that with. This indicator is for NinjaTrader 8.

Kind regards.
              Attached Files
              Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I cant tell from your chart with no information, could you post a screenshot of drop down list of parameters. Perhaps you need to change the threshold value. This variable is very different for different contracts and time frames. Also, maybe both plots have the same color, if so change one of the colors.
                Hello aligator is the link on post 11 and 15 still there? New user and couldn't see the indicator attached to either one of those posts!

Comment

Originally posted by cfalevel2015 View Post

Hello aligator is the link on post 11 and 15 still there? New user and couldn't see the indicator attached to either one of those posts!
                  Hello cfalevel2015,

Thank you for your note.

I was able to find the upload on posts 11 and 15 in the bottom under the screenshot in "Attached Files" as shown in this screenshot from post #15:

Please let me know if you are still having a hard time locating/downloading the attachment.
                  Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by cfalevel2015 View Post

Sorry, cfalevel2015. I have no clue as to why the attached file was removed from post #11 and Suggestions and Feedback by the Support. Perhaps NinjaTrader_Emily can explain and re_attach this file to these post #s,

Regardless, I think the indicator attacheded to post #36 is supposed to be the one. Download and install per normal NT8 process. Download from here:

Let me know if it worked.

Cheers!
                    Last edited by aligator; 03-16-2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
                      Hi papillon, thanks for posting. Please confirm you have added the .cs file to Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators. If you prefer to use the Tools>Import method, I added a .zip file that you can do that with. This indicator is for NinjaTrader 8.

Kind regards.
                      Thank You for Posting this File

Comment

Good morning, what does this pace of tape indicator calculate precisely?
                        What do the period and threshold entries in the settings mean?
                        I thank in advance whoever will be kind enough to give an answer.​

Comment

Hello Joseph_76,

Thanks for your notes.

The user-defined 'Threshold' input determines the threshold for coloring the histogram.

The user-defined 'Period' input determines the lookback period for pace in seconds.

You could reach out to the developer of the indicator directly to ask them for specific information regarding how the indicator utilizes these inputs in the script's calculations and what exactly the indicator calculates.

The script was originally created for NinjaTrader 7 by cunparis and was converted to NinjaTrader 8 by aligator.
                          Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello aligator, does period mean the average volumes traded in the X bars preceding the current bar per second?
                            Thank you.​
                            Last edited by Joseph_76; 10-02-2023, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Good morning,
                              Can anyone explain to me how this indicator works?
                              Thank you.​

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph_76 View Post
                                Good morning,
                                Can anyone explain to me how this indicator works?
                                Thank you.​
                                You will need to use a tick chart

I've attached

- a screenshot
                                - the corresponding updated indicator which adds a Hull Moving Average (HMA)
                                - the original indicator without HMA

More info on this thread https://nexusfi.com/ninjatrader/4024...ce-tape-2.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	pace-of-tape-nt8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.3 KB ID:	1294981
                                Last edited by mazpat_3; 03-09-2024, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
                                Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick