X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZMaxx
    replied
    To Superarrow:

Thanks but I can not understand it too much. Can you tell me what did you do to works that? I am not so good in to modify some codes.

thanks for your help.
    ZMaxx

Leave a comment:

• superarrow
    replied
    ZMaxx,
    See post #20:
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    You are welcome...Not looking at the code, I suspect in the DrawArrow() call, the same tag parameter is used for each break, try changing this to be unique such as:

DrawArrow(CurrentBar.ToString()...)

Leave a comment:

• nkhoi
    replied
    Originally posted by ZMaxx View Post
    Hello,

is there anyone who can help me? I have tried to modify Auto Trend Line indicator, but there is no result. I need to keep the automatic lines in the chart. Is there any possibility to do that?

thank you for your help.
    ZMaxx
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

go to download section , look for the tape indicator, it draws channel without deleting old t/l.

Leave a comment:

• ZMaxx
    replied
    Hello,

is there anyone who can help me? I have tried to modify Auto Trend Line indicator, but there is no result. I need to keep the automatic lines in the chart. Is there any possibility to do that?

thank you for your help.
    ZMaxx

Leave a comment:

• ZMaxx
    replied
    hello,

thank you for this great indicator. I would like to ask if it can be modified to keep all trend lines, not they disappear.

It is ilustrated on attached picture.

thanks for your help.
    Zmaxx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Hi jaybird151, this should be possible, but unfortunately we don't offer custom code modifications. You could contact a NinjaScript consultant for this project - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

Leave a comment:

• jaybird151
    replied
    is there anyway that you can make this draw the up trendline and down trend line at the same time instead of it just plotting 1 or the other

thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Hi timokrates, this would be possible - you can review the sourcecode of this study and work the needed changes in. If you need the modification professionally programmed, please consider contacting those consultants - http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/pa...injaScript.htm

Leave a comment:

• timokrates
    replied
    Hi,

first, thanks for this tool.

One question: Could it be modified to also draw the contrary trendline to create a channel?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Welcome to our support forums dannyss35 - just go to File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript and point to the downloaded zip file then.

Leave a comment:

• dannyss35
    replied
    downloading

well I downloaded the file and saved it on my desktop. I have to copy and paste however I do not remember how...anyone can help me?

Leave a comment:

• diage4
    replied
    delete trendlines

Some trendline softwares have delete old trendlines functions.

I noticed that there are so many great trendlines for Metatrader, but unfortunately this is very different story for Ninjatrader.

Is it because Ninjatrader is difficult to program trendlines? Or is it because people who are not interested in developing indicators for Ninjatrader?

Leave a comment:

• pgabriel
    replied
    Thanks... that was quick...but as the lines are all rays it really clutters up the chart...can you limit the history to just the current day...?

Leave a comment:

• goldfly
    replied
    Here

Get "TrendlinesAll.zip"

Edit: I'm not sure how I did that, but you can just click TrendlinesAll in this message.......
    Last edited by goldfly; 01-12-2009, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Hi pgabriel, you could apply the same concept as discussed for the plotting the past break points (unique tag ID's) to the DrawRay() statements by adding + CurrentBar to them...this would then create a new draw object each time leaving the history of objects unmodified.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Max238
by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
24 responses
0 likes