Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Please try this one shared here.

Leave a comment:

• Mike12345
    replied
    Nt7

any one be able to import auto trendline file into NT7 Beta??
    Thanks
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• nkhoi
    replied
    you need to go to your indicator folder, move the most recent indicator to somewhere else, also delete user define file, try compiling again, keep doing that until you are able to compile then you know which indicator gives you the trouble.

Leave a comment:

• winja
    replied
    Import failed

I tried to import the AutoTrendLine.zip from post #1 but get an error message -
    Import Failed. There are NinjaScript files in the imported NinjaScript Archive File that hav programming errors. These errors must be resolved before you can import the NinjaScript Archive File.

Any suggestions? Thanks
    winja

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    mat j, welcome to our forums! Unfortuantely we can't assist you on converting your NinjaScript files to MQ4.

Leave a comment:

• mat j
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    This is an indicator I published for the September 07 issue of S&C. This indicator is provided on an "as-is" basis.

To import:

- Download the file contained in this thread to your desktop
    - From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript
    - Select the downloaded file
    Hi there,

Can somebody help me on converting CS File to Mq4. I've downloaded it but still no avail in using it.

Thanks & cheers.

Leave a comment:

• designer
    replied
    Not that am aware of...

Leave a comment:

• trader1512
    replied
    has anyone modified the code to keep the trend lines and arrows on the chart after trend ends?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    designer, this is expected since the plotted trendlines can't be used directly in the wizard to generate auto trades. For this you unfortunately need advanced custom code giving your the exact trend line values to trigger trades from.

Leave a comment:

• designer
    replied
    Creating a strategy with AutoTrendlines....In the Strategy Wizzard I am trying to create a strategy where i enter a position when price close crosses above the trendline...but for some reason does not seem to be triggering the orders when the strategy is added to the chart. Am i doing something wrong? Please see screenshot attached.
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by designer; 06-07-2009, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_JoshP
    replied
    Look at all the areas that have DrawRay or DrawArrowDown. They all have non-unique string names. Give them unique string names if you do not want them to overwrite each other.

Bear in mind you need to then mess around with the RemoveDrawObject() lines. Unfortunately those are the only pointers I can give you to get you in the right direction. I cannot amend the indicator for you at this point in time.

Leave a comment:

• toddaclark
    replied
    Josh,

Thanks for your reply. I've attached the indicator.

I've looked at the code but don't see where I should submit unique names for the arrows. I'm not sure what to do.

Would it be possible for you to open the code, make the change and re-attach the revised code?

TC
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_JoshP
    replied
    You will likely need to examine the code and submit with unique names for each drawing object so it does not overwrite the old one.

Leave a comment:

• toddaclark
    replied
    I use this AutoTrend Line indicator and like it a lot.

I'm trying to figure out how to keep the arrows from disappearing when a new trend line is drawn. I would like to be able to look back thru the whole day on my 233 tick chart of ES and see what trendlines broke.

Can someone help find where to change the code to make that happen?

Thanks,
    TC

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post algospoke  
Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
3 responses