Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Label Horizontal Lines With Alerts and NT7/20

Hi everyone

after I upgrade to NT 7 Window build 20, this indicator is not working and you can't improt it. anyone know how to fix it.

Thanks you

the one before the last on the the above page.

I have the same problem after updating to build 20, and unable to fix.

Comment

Unfortunately you're running into a coding breaking change with the attempt to use this custom indicator on B20, from our release notes -

Code:

3979 NinjaScript 'AttachedTo' property of chart objects can't be accessed from NS anymore.
      Perhaps you can contact the programmer directly so he could have another look at the code?
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Bertrand.
        Mike 1234 , for now I am using the Price Alert.
        Once you have it on a chart, if you unlock it, it can be dragged to a new price.
        Not as fast as F6-but ok.

Comment

This has been fixed it was leftover from the original code of LabelHorizLine. I removed it and uploaded a new version of the indicator to the files section.

If you have any other issues please let me know.

Thanks
          Rich

Comment

import error

HI
            I have version 7.0.1000.1 and I followed the steps about adding the assemblies and confirmed that they were added but I still got the following error during import.

"Import failed. The Ninjascript Archive File may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or in the import archive."

Please let me know what I'm missing. Thanks.

Comment

Hello fres777,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

You may consider contacting author of indicator directly for resolving the errors.

The process below can be used to identify the specific lines of code causing the errors.

To resolve, please follow these steps:
              Go to "Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Indicator" and manually copy the source files for your NinjaScript to "Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator"
              Go to "Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Strategy" and manually copy the source files for your NinjaScript to "Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Strategy"
              If your scripts use any file dependencies like UserDefinedMethods.cs, please ensure you have copied those to their respective folders
              If your scripts are using custom DLL references in NinjaTrader 6.5 you will also need to add those references to NinjaTrader 7.
              To view your 6.5 references go to the NinjaScript Editor via Tools > Edit NinjaScript and open any file. Then Right Mouse Click > References
              To add references to 7, go to the NinjaScript Editor > Right Mouse Click > References and press the "Add" button. You will need to add any DLL references that were on 6.5, but not on the default 7 reference list.
              After all components are copied you will need to compile the NinjaScript assembly. Go to Tools > Edit NinjaScript and open any file. Press "F5" on your keyboard or the "Compile" button on the toolbar. When compiling you should see a list of errors that need to be addressed before your NinjaScript files will work. Please review the "Code breaking changes" information that may help in resolving some of the errors in your list.
              Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
              Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes