ZeroLag Ma's with Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeroLag Ma's with Color

Can anyone here guide me where i can get or change any zerolagging moving average indicators to change color on given periods i-e zerolaghma to actually work like the hma color change indicator but with zero lag or any other moving average indicators to do color...
    I would appreciate any help

Thanks

Acura

Welcome to our foruns here at NinjaTrader - you would need work with the concepts shown in this reference sample - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=3227

For example the T3 Average in the sharing would be implementing this as well, so you could work in your ZEMA's - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...&pp=15&page=14
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your quick response (Bertrand),,,
      u did understand my question but in a different way i think,, i think its my fault i didnt make my self clear enough, well what i meant was i dont know anthing about coding an indicator, all i wanted was some help for me to add certain lines in an existing indicator(zerolaghma) to change colors on certain given periods of rising or falling. I already have (Hmacolorchange) indicator but there is lag in it, i would appreciate if someone kind enough can share how to add color changing code to the zero lag hma indicator or any zero lag moving average indicator instead
      I would appreciate anyones help

thanks
      Acura.

Comment

Acura, while we could not custom code it for you, you can load the sample I pointed you to, the color changing SMA indicator. You could open up the code and right click in it and select 'Save as' to save it to a new custom project - then you would just change the references the code makes to SMA to your ZEMA formula, when done press F5 to compile those changes in and you could use it then on your charts.

If you look to get this professionally custom coded for you, a NinjaScript consultant would be a possible route to take -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks!!!
          I'll Try
          & try
          & try....

Comment

I tried different ways i was successful with converting any other moving average except for a zerolag moving average, i will keep trying... though

Comment

i think i should just give up now, without a clue what i am doing i messed up everything, had to reinstall ninja all over again...
              Zero luck with zerolaghma color coding, ill keep searching on the web & see if such indi even exists

Comment

For sure there can be a learning curve initially. I would check our file sharing section to see if there is something close to what you want. You also may consider a 3rd party NinjaScript consultant, who can write code to your specifications:
                Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
                8 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes