Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is there an "Elliott Wave" indicator for Ninja to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an "Elliott Wave" indicator for Ninja to use?

Is there an Elliott Wave indicator to use from Ninja, either theirs or a shared indicator?
    Also I've look at a few posts, seems few people are thrilled with one? Suggestions?
    Thanks, David

Hi dgeller,

Have you looked at this one: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...id=1&linkid=15
    TimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by dgeller View Post
      Is there an Elliott Wave indicator to use from Ninja, either theirs or a shared indicator?
      Also I've look at a few posts, seems few people are thrilled with one? Suggestions?
      Thanks, David
      If you are looking for something like this, there is an add-on called MTPredictor. To my knowledge I don't know any other that will do what you are looking for as this also provides you with ABC's.

For more information visit their website: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
      and more at his blog: http://mtpredictor.blogspot.com/

P.S I am only a customer and not trying to sell you anything all I can say is that I have looked and tried lots of softwares and this add-on is the best when used with few indicators.

Larry
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Larry22; 12-21-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks Larry,

Before I start I have to tell you all that I (Steve Griffiths) am the developer of the MTPredictor Elliott Wave indicator for Ninja 7, just so you all know

Yes we do have an Elliott Wave tool in our MTPredictor RT add-ons for Ninja 7, please see picture, this show how well Elliott Wave can work sometimes - with the high of the day on the 5min NQ yesterday being right at our minimum Wave 5 WPT resistance zone......

Again, I must stress that I am the developer, so you all know, but yes, Elliott Wave does work very well and I hope that our Elliott Wave indicator can help you nail turns as well as the one in this example.

Thanks

Steve Griffiths
        MTPredictor Developer
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dgeller View Post
          Thanks, David
          Hi David,

I use MTPredictor almost exclusively these days in all of my trading (intraday, swing, position, etc.) and can't recommend it highly enough. Steve has a unique approach to Elliott Wave, called his "Isolation Approach", which looks at Elliott Wave patterns and portions of Elliott Wave patterns in isolation, rather than always trying to artificially "fit" every swing on a chart into an Elliott Wave pattern. Basically, he ends up combining the most powerful elements of Elliott Wave with analysis techniques that are far more relevant for actual trading, rather than predictive analysis. The end result is some unbelievable market analysis- nailing highs, lows, and major turning points with uncanny accuracy, and excellent trading opportunities that unfold on a very consistent basis- I've been seeing them unfold repeatedly for myself since I bought and have been using it.

That being said, the real power of the tools and the techniques really comes with experience, education, and effort to master them- and it needs to really resonate with your trading style. If you already have a strong foundation in the essential elements of the process of successful trading such as position sizing, money management, and risk/reward analysis, then even better. However, trading with a sound process and the right perspective with regard to risk/reward and money management is key throughout the entire method (as it should be in any trading).

My personal recommendation is to begin with reading the first part of his trading course, available for free on his web site- that will give you a good overview of his perspective on EW theory and help understand his conclusions that lead to the development of the software and the approach. That's what hooked me. From there, I attended some of the free webinars and watched some of the videos on the site, along with reading his blog every day for a couple of months before ever committing to purchase.

From there, I never looked back. In addition to the second part of the course containing the Advanced material, they also have extensive training videos, Steve's blog (which is now a video blog) and a free trade room for customers 3 days a week where John and Steve, both professional traders, will explore the use of the use of the tools and advanced analysis in real time. So not only do the trading techniques deliver if you put in the effort to master them, they also deliver some of the best value overall that I have seen- and I have spent a small fortune on trading, eductation, tools, indicators, and other garbage.

Since you seem to have some background in Elliott Wave, definitely start with the course, and see how you feel about his overall approach to Elliott Wave and his conclusions about how to apply it in a real trading scenario. Then, follow along on the blog and see how the techniques are applied on a day to day basis and see what you think. The results speak for themselves, really.

Hope this helps-

*** Note: I am not affiliated with MTPredictor, other than as a customer....

Comment

Trading strategies to sell

Good evening,

may I ask you, Tim, for any trading implementable strategies for Ninja to buy? How much is it?

Thank you for your answer.

Comment

elliott wave drawing tools

Im not looking for a indicator tool persay, moreless just a drawing tool to help identify my own wave analysis. Does anybody know of a tool designed for pure labeling purposes??

I wish to analyze and determine my own count, just would like a legend or something of that sort to be able to click on whatever degree wave i.e. wave 3, wave iii, wave III. This way i can skip the copy and paste process using text box after text box to simply label my counts depending on the degree of wave. Somebody must have some type of "Nomenclature Table" that i can leave open and drag and drop to help make things more fluent?

Any suggestions would be nice, Please and Thanx

Comment

Check out Trade The Plan......I think they may have what your looking for

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
                2 responses
                1 like
                Last Post BarzTrading  
                Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH