Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meowflying View Post
    Paul
    Is there a method that I can call to get the evolving VAt, POC and VAb values. They are painted and we can control that but I did not see in the code where these were put to a dataseries or available to call from. I want to use them in my strategy, now it gives me only last session values.

Thanks so much
    I also am looking to Call on the Parameters in the strategy builder as well to do backtesting and tried to do the rtPOC value as suggested, and I am having a hard time. The error it gives me is that I am Unhandled exception: Error generating the XML Document.

I forced compiled it and I believe it is an error with the way the Time is called on.

it is 8:30:00 instead of 83000 or 8,30,00. I am not so sure how to change it in the properties of the indicator.
    In the Indicator it is shown as new TimeSpan(8,30,00)

Attached are pictures for quick reference. Let me know if anyone can point me in the right direction.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cryptochef View Post

I also am looking to Call on the Parameters in the strategy builder as well to do backtesting and tried to do the rtPOC value as suggested, and I am having a hard time. The error it gives me is that I am Unhandled exception: Error generating the XML Document.

I forced compiled it and I believe it is an error with the way the Time is called on.

it is 8:30:00 instead of 83000 or 8,30,00. I am not so sure how to change it in the properties of the indicator.
      In the Indicator it is shown as new TimeSpan(8,30,00)

Attached are pictures for quick reference. Let me know if anyone can point me in the right direction.
      Hi cryptochef, do you still have the indicator? I'm badly looking for something similar.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello J0shTrader,

I see your inquiry is for cryptochef, but I wanted to welcome you to the NinjaTrader forum!
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by outsource View Post

Hi Jesse,

i found the file with enums.I attached it in case someone whould need it.
          This Indicator is for NT 7, do you have the versin NT8?

Comment

Hello ar9179.pcop,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

This thread will remain open for outsource to reply.

In the meantime I am including a link to the DValueArea indicator for NinjaTrader 8.
            This is a conversion of the DValueArea. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. Update Aug 10th, 2021: An improperly implemented timespan was causing xml errors in the Strategy Builder

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
            Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

J0shTrader Sorry took a hiatus for a while . DValueArea_NT8.zip ​​​​​​​ Attached Here is the Dvalue area indicator for NT8- However I was never able to successfully call the lines to become a plot- or change the way the time works- Ninjatrader full license now has the "Order flow volume profile " which I use- However I am still not able to call on the plots- I asked them previously a few years ago to see if they can add them so I can backtest but it seems like they never did it. if they supplied the indicator as part of only being included in the purchase of a ninjatrader license I would expect to be able to call on the indicator So I can backtest and use it in an automated strategy- Now that I am back I will see if I can try to push for them to get the plots added to if- if you also can suggest the same they might push for it to be developed if more people ask to have the volume profile have plots to be able to call on or back test on.-

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post inanazsocial  
              Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post trilliantrader