Collapse

Fibonacci Circle Tangent S/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just googling, i came across this (halfway down), u have to compile the cs files yourself

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place. I was wondering if there is an indicator that will draw the important fib lines, S/R lines and floor traders lines. I have tried a few on Ninja. Not sure if they are any good. Appreciate a feedback. Thanks -Keep

i dont know if it works or what. ill check tomorrow, going to bed!

Comment

Originally posted by Starry View Post
      just googling, i came across this (halfway down), u have to compile the cs files yourself

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place. I was wondering if there is an indicator that will draw the important fib lines, S/R lines and floor traders lines. I have tried a few on Ninja. Not sure if they are any good. Appreciate a feedback. Thanks -Keep

i dont know if it works or what. ill check tomorrow, going to bed!
      Thanks.How do i compile them?I doubt they are workable,though.It`s from 2009

Comment

Drop the .cs files in
        "C:\Users\Seth\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator" .
        Replace Seth with your name.

Start up ninjatrader 7. I think they should compile automatically, so you should be able to put them on a chart. If not, go to Tools->Edit Ninjascript and choose a cs file. Hit the compile button when they open (5th button from the right). Do for all cs files.

U can attach it to a chart now

Comment

Originally posted by Starry View Post
          Theres a buggy bug bug that i dont ye tknow how to fix, on the right hand edge of the chart, it messes up AND when you add another indicator with another window (fortunately i dont however i will try to get it to work, because its annoying. ninjjjaaa. why don't you support drawing x,y -> time,price transformations! oh well, ill figure it out).

Anyways. Heres the second to last version, it combines the two indicators and adds a toolbar! The final version will come when ive tested it countless times while trading live to make sure there is no bug lols....but this version is cool, see the picture for the toolbar yo...

[ATTACH]26008[/ATTACH]
          Any updates?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Brevo
          by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM