Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jt Realstats

Greetings!

Has anyone have a jt Realstats indicators that shows the resting orders on the chart,not only the best 5Bids/5Offers,but also the resting orders that lay outside?There was a version of jt Realstats that did that.I just couldn`t find.So,if anyone has it and be willing to share,i`d be greatly appreciated!

Best to all!

Hello Outsource,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

I am not aware of anything along these lines but I will leave this thread open for any of our others users to respond.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

jt Realstats is possible to find on BMT, so look for it there.

Comment

It only works on TF. It will show all the orders at different levels up to I think 100 on each side, although you really can't read them unless you scrunch your chart scale up so much that it becomes of not much use that far away from price. Again, I have only found these extra orders on TF.

Comment

@sebddn

Hi,

What version of it?Can you upload?

Thanks

Comment

Old version of jtRealStats

It is version 1.5.3. I have cleaned it up a bit. The indicator is in the attachment link. It's funny how someone is asking about it. Just last week I resurrected it. I was looking for an updated version and the last one was done in Jan of 2010. So I completely overhauled it from over 1000 lines of code to about 450. I am not the creator. JohnTom is and Zondor worked on it a little too. I just took it and tweaked it to my liking.Very interesting what it can show. Any way, this version will get you what you want. All the extra rows of orders. Remember, this only shows the additional orders on TF. Sincerely, sebddn
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sebddn View Post
              It is version 1.5.3. I have cleaned it up a bit. The indicator is in the attachment link. It's funny how someone is asking about it. Just last week I resurrected it. I was looking for an updated version and the last one was done in Jan of 2010. So I completely overhauled it from over 1000 lines of code to about 450. I am not the creator. JohnTom is and Zondor worked on it a little too. I just took it and tweaked it to my liking.Very interesting what it can show. Any way, this version will get you what you want. All the extra rows of orders. Remember, this only shows the additional orders on TF. Sincerely, sebddn
              @sebddn,

thank you for the attached!We are probably on the same page then

The thing is it doesnt` work stable.It frequently disappears from the screen.

Cheers!

Comment

BTW,

why the study only shows the extra levels on TF only?

Maybe support would chime in and explain the phenomen?

Looking forward to hear!

Comment

It's the exchange. You can try another instrument from ICE/Nybot. That is where TF is located. Just checked, you can see them on the DX and I am sure when the other commodities CC, CT, KC, and SB open up, it'll be showing on those as well. Sincerely, sebddn

Comment

Originally posted by sebddn View Post
                    It's the exchange. You can try another instrument from ICE/Nybot. That is where TF is located. Just checked, you can see them on the DX and I am sure when the other commodities CC, CT, KC, and SB open up, it'll be showing on those as well. Sincerely, sebddn
                    Thanks sebddn,

I`m particularily interested in DX,so that is the great support from you!Too bad we cannot see such an info from the Globex,etc...Maybe support will still throw us some bone.I`m sure there is a way to fix it for the Globex,as well as for the others xchanges.

Anyway,that was very kind of you!

Cheers

Comment

DOMAlert

Hi sebddn,

check another DOM version with alerts.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everybody,

can anyone suggest how to access a certain value in any of the BB/BA rows?

So,for e.g.,if any row has a value of 1000,or whatever,i want it highlighted somehow,or trigger an alert.

The code is attached.I believe it uses C#Dictionary and the values are stored in the keyvaluepair,but i`m not sure.It`s beyond me,so far.

Code is very tight and efficient.There are no thousands line in it,don`t worry!

Thanks in advance!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                        2 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post algospoke  
                        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                        3 responses