Tro_sm_control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tro_sm_control

This is an indicator,we need to convert for NT8,With some modifications if possible.Presently It work only in minute chart,need to work with all kind of charts,range,mint,renko etc.
    Thanks,
    Attached Files

Hello alfa123,

Thank you for your inquiry.

While we do not provide programming services, we can provide assistance with syntax.

I would suggest reading through the Code Breaking Changes section of the NinjaTrader 8 help guide for further information. The Code Breaking Changes section of the help guide is intended as a high level overview of the NinjaScript changes you can expect between NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ng_changes.htm

Please, let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks but i m not a programmer.

Comment

Hello alfa123,

We do have resources to help you begin creating NinjaScript Strategies/Indicators.

The best way to begin learning NinjaScript is to use the Strategy Wizard. With the Strategy Wizard you can setup conditions and variables and then see the generated code in the NinjaScript Editor by clicking the View Code button.

I'm also proving a link to a pre-recorded set of videos 'Strategy Wizard 301' and 'NinjaScript Editor 401' for you to view at your own convenience.
        Strategy Wizard 301
        NinjaScript Editor 401

There are a few Sample Automated Strategies which come pre-configured in NinjaTrader that you can use as a starting point. These are found under Tools--> Edit NinjaScript--> Strategy. You will see locked strategies where you can see the details of the code, but you will not be able to edit (you can though always create copies you can later edit via right click > Save as)

We also have some Reference samples online as well as ‘Tips and Tricks’ for both indicators and strategies:
        Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples
        Click here to see our NinjaScript Tips

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

Further, the following link is to our help guide with an alphabetical reference list to all supported methods, properties, and objects that are used in NinjaScript.
        Alphabetical Reference

We also have a few tutorials in our help guide for both Indicators and Strategies.
        Indicator tutorials
        Strategy tutorials

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Thanks,this is all about NT7.i was interested to convert this indicator for NT8.I m trying to learn the convertion process.

Comment

Hello alfa123,

I would suggest reading the Code Breaking Changes section of the NinjaTrader 8 help guide at this link: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ng_changes.htm

This particular section of the help guide is intended as a high level overview of the NinjaScript changes you can expect between NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8.

Please, let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Alfa123,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader and our NinjaTrader Ecosystem NinjaScript Consultants. You can find all of our NTE NinjaScript Consultants at the following link. Their contact information for NT7 to NT8 quotes and other inquiries are available directly on their individual sites.

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
              DanielleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post usazencort  
              Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
              5 responses