• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for indicator that multiplies two securities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for indicator that multiplies two securities

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that can create a third security through multiplying two others - basically creating a new synthetic instrument. I will use this indicator to convert securities that are quoted in Euro to USD. For example the Deutsche Bank AG share is quoted in Euro - and I want to convert the price to USD by multiplying the hare price with the price of the EURUSD

I have found spread indicators that add and subtract two prices - but cannot find one that multiplies

Regards

Hello verge,

Thank you for your post.

I am not aware of such an indicator. However, if you are interested in developing the indicator it would not be to difficult to develop.
    There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=37

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pecunianonolet, 11-28-2016, 03:34 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DaveS
    by DaveS

Started by contrax, Today, 08:20 AM
    2 responses