Candle high low open and close marked in numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candle high low open and close marked in numbers

Hi, I'm looking for an indicator which displays the high, low, open and close of the bars/candles in numbers? If it can work real time/each tick it's good, otherwise at least if it can show for the previous candles that's also very helpful
    For my side I need this indicator to facilitate my analysis, it's very hard to do it manually for each candle
    Thanks ​

Hello jackyii55,

Thanks for your post.

I have moved this thread to the NinjaScript File Sharing section of the NinjaTrader Forums since it seems that you are looking for an existing indicator and not looking for information about programming one yourself.

That said, I am not aware of an existing indicator that does this

You may browse the Ecosystem User App Share linked below for a possible solution

Ecosystem User App Share: [URL]https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/[/URL]

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on an existing indicator that accomplishes what you have described.

Please let me know if I may assist further.

[I]The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.[/I]​
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes